Chapter 3: Tragedies

Alex's POV:

IT'S OFFICIALLY BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE I CAME HERE, SO LETS GOO.

Anyway, me and my cute baby bro's ( I will forever be a brocon, so take that!) went down to Grey Terminal, they really need to make neat piles if their gonna dump shit out though, to y'know, just find some shit to mess with. And you know what we got instead? FUCKING SABO'S FATHER LOOKING FOR MY BABY BITCH, AND I WASN'T HAVING NONE OF IT! I FUCKING BURIED THAT BITCH ALONG WITH THE BLUEBERRY ( I DONT NEED TO KNOW THEIR ACTUAL NAME WHEN THEY TORTURED LUFFY) PIRATES!

Well actually, I'm being humble for once, bitchy dad came, and took Sabo. Now you kight be asking, ' Why didn't you just bury them like you said before?', WELL HERE'S WHY! THEY HAD A FUCKING GUN TO ACE'S AND LUFFY'S HEAD ( wouldn't really hurt Luffy, it'd give him a bruise, though and we can not have that! On any of the three's skin.), AND THEY WOULD SHOOT IF I TRIED ANYTHING!

SO YOUR FAV FUCKER HAD TO WAIT TILL FUCKING MIDNIGHT TO SNEAK INTO GOA KINGDOM, FIND SABO'S HOUSE, BREAK IN, KIDNAP A BITCH, AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE!

And lemme tell you how hard I slept after. I slept like donkey. Damn did I have a good sleep.

Anyway, I now always have them holding my hands, or some part of me. Oh! And I did eventually bury the pirate bitches and my blondie's parents, and stepbrother alive! YAY! I still haven't told the kiddos, so shush.

And yes, this all happened in a day and a half. Don't even ask how I got all that done in that amount of time, because quite frankly, I do not know.

Get over it. Anyway, were going to Grey Terminal right now, so yeah.

..But I kinda have a bad feeling about this..
.
.
.
.
Ace's POV:

I don't know how he does it, but because he's Alex it explains a lotta things. Cause how the fuck do you fucking kidnap a bitch on the same day they got kidnapped by the other people, and while it's not really kidnapping if he was taking back what's rightfully ours, you don't just do that. You feel me? But there's definitely somithing he's not telling us. He probs tortured the pirates and Sabo's father. But I'm sad, because why in the ever loving fuck DIDN'T HE INVITE ME TO PLAY IN THE PARTY!?

But oh well. I got other things to worry about, like today.
.
.
.
.
Sabo's POV:

I'm so glad Alex got me outta that hellhole, but he most definitely did something to the people. ( You already know which ones.) I wont ask though. He scares me with his torture methods. It scares me so much, to the point where I'm praying for his victims.

But, now I got fear that someone's always gonna try to snatch me, or some shit. So I'm personally scared for tomorrow, and the day after that, and so on.

This is a sad life..
.
.
.
.
Luffy's POV:

Alex bro is so cool! He saved Sabo! It's like Sabo was a princess stuck at an evil witch's tower, and Alex was the night in shining armor. And swooped in, and saved Sabo! He's literally the coolest!

OOH! OOH! AND WE'RE GOING TO GREY TERMINAL TODAY! I HOPE I FIND A TELESCOPE! Those things are so freaking cool!

I can't wait!

3rd POV:

The three brother's were walking down the mountain, hand in hand, making sure the other was close by him.

" So..Alex.. what if something bad happens today?" inquires Sabo.

" How the he- mash potatoes would I know?" All he got was glares, he's been having a hard time not cussing around Luffy.

" I want mash potatoes now!" Damn it, Luffy, stop being cute!

" You always want some kind of food." Be nice Ace.

" You do too." Sabo's a genius.

" Shush, Sabo, shush." We don't like snitches.

" YOU CAN'T KEEP ME QUIET, ALL I KNOW IS I WON'T GO SPEECHLE-" It was nice while it lasted.

"You are not a disney princess." Leave him alone Ace.

"I can be. I got the hair, lips, fingers, face, and body. I am too a princess."

" Then that makes us all princesses." As you should, slay queen.

" Oh, look we're here." Moment - ruined.

" Yay! Time to look for a telescope!"  Too cute, my heart!

" Don't wander off alone, Luffy." You be that stern mother ( Sabo).

( A/N : Guys, don't worry about how the bombs or whatever got there, all for the plot.)

<Somewhere over the rainbow>

" Why the hell did we come to the East Blue, of all places?" How the hell should he know?

" I don't know. But it's Captains orders, so not much we can do about it." Well no duh.

"Oi, Captain! Why are we heading to the East Blue?" Good question. He doesn't know either.

" ADVENTURE!" Dang, he must really be high if he thinks visiting the East Blue will be adventurous.

" If he's the Captain we are definitely going to be dying at sea." Oh well, you'll get over it.

" Atleast he's fun, right?" You tried.

" Along with stupid crewmates, we're definitely dying at sea." Sucks to be you.

<Back with the quadruplets>

"Why does it smell like smoke?" Oh to be as innocent as Luffy.

" SHIT! We gotta get outta here now!" Riiigght...

" And how the hell are we supposed to do that?! We're surrounded!" It's ok, Ace.

"FUUUUUUCK!...OK! I gotta plan. might hurt a bit, but it's still a plan!" Atleast you're trying, Alex?

" Does it involve more of you hurting, or is it equal grounds on the pain stimulation?" Stop being questionably smart Sabo.

"Well...more of me hurting, I guess?" Poor man.

"Then we're not doing it." He still won't listen, you do know that right?

"Well then, you're gonna have to get over yourselves, because imma do it anyway." Told you.

"Why do we even try?" No one knows.

" I don't know!" Stop being so chipper, yall are bout to die, man.

Alex grabbed all three of them, and tucked them in his shirt or wherever he had space. Well moment of truth.

To Be Continued...
(1,000 words)