Chapter 8: A Talk With The Tangerine

Alex's POV:

After a party, because Marco and Ace got together ( took them long enough ), I went to question the little girl Old Man found.

Preferably I'd like to call her Tangerine, so I'm gonna, but first she has to warm up to me. That'll be quick! Cuz, y'know I'm literally the best at it. I think? Oh well!

I'm a man on a mission. I don't like missions though, to be honest. SO! I'M A MAN ON AN AFFAIR! Hehe. Wait, nevermind. I can't betray Thatchy like that. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID! I'M A MAN ON A CAKE! Ya, I don't know either.

Anyway, me being dramatic, kicked open the door to the room the Tangerine was in. She almost fell off the bed, it was funny though, so it was okay. Rest in peace, Tangerine. We will always remember you for your bravery. What she was being brave about? SNEAKING ONTO THIS HELL HOLE ( Moby Dick )!
JkJk. I honestly don't know. Once again, ANYWAYS!

" Hey, Tang-... Girl, why did you sneak on to this ship? I think we'd kill you by accident with how small you are. You do know that this is a dangerous ship? If you didn't know, we are the Whitebeard Pirates. We don't wanna harm you, we just wanna know why you're here." I love talking to kids sometimes, I HATE THEM OTHERWISE, DON'T FORGET THAT!

" None of your damn buisness, Pirate!" Oh, hell, she came at me with force!

She means buisness, Keller and Keller - 1800, give a call and we'll make sure you get what you deserve!

Sorry, got carried away, I don't even know who the hell Keller and Keller is.

" Damn, Sweetie, chill. Can you atleast give me your name, PWEASEEEEEE?! I'll give you anything, if I have it, otherwise I'm broke, if you need something more, go to my sugar daddies, Marco, Old Man, or Thatch!"

" 10,000 ( I don't remember how many zero's ) beli!"

...

" WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME? VENUS? Go to one of my sugar daddies if you want that much. Damn, thinking I'm able to pull that amount outta my ass, you're crazy." What? Whatever she's buying is expensive! " Anyways, can I get your name now?"

" Nami! And because I told you, you have to give me 10,ooo beli!" Damn, persistent. I likey. Hehe.

" Ya, ya. Go to Old Man. He's more lenient with children."
.
.
.
.
........( Scene change )........

Whitebeard's POV:

Alex, and the girl I found a couple days ago, came up to me. Alex was walking as if he was the witch from Snow white with how hunched his back was. The girl was sparkling, I'm feeling that Imma lose a lot of money. Damn it Alex!

" Yes, my son?" I'm scared.

" Can she have like, enough money to bail her outta jail?" I was right.

Sigh.

" ...How much?" This kid.

" 10,000 beli?"

" What the hell?" Ugh.

" Well, Tangerine over here, kinda needs it so her island will be free."

" WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

" My bad, it was inevitable."

" Where is your island, brat?"

" 80 degrees Westward, for 2 more hours, and you'll be there."

" Great, we're gonna kill your island dictator, you're gonna say good bye to your family too, cuz I'm kidnapping you."

" Do I get a say in this?"