Chapter 7: For The First Time In Forever

Thatch's POV:

Me and Alex are preparing something. Something big. Hehehehe... Ok, but in all seriousness, this time it wasn't our fault. ( I'm lying, we set it up to make it look like it was someone else. )

So, I was making breaky in the morning, cause obviously that's when you make breaky, dumbasses.
And just so happened to find some microphones.... You already know that this just spells chaos.

Quick detor, ME AND ALEX WERE BANNED FROM SEEING EACHOTHER AT NIGHT, BECAUSE ( APPARENTLY ) WE ARE CHAOTIC ( Duh. ) WHEN NO ONE'S WATCHING US!

Anyway, I called Alex to our super secret meeting place after breakfast. We made the plan, the settup, and everything else that goes along with it.

" Hey, Alex, are you gonna be able to set up everything in time?" I asked, genuinely worried if our prank was gonna fail.

" Even with my last breath on the line, I'll get it finished. Promise, and trust." He said it sincerely, he means well.

" Then let's get this party started!" WOOHOO, TIME TO MESS SOME BITCHES UP!

" YEAH!" Alex shouts with the same enthusiasm, ready for action.

"We shall conquer this island and boat, just as we have done to many others, agreed?" Yes, we have conquered other islands and boats before, get over it.

We're just that awesome. We should get a gold metal for this! BUT WHAT WE GET INTEAD? SCOLDINGS! Anyway, we were close to an island, and about to land. Time to start. Hehehehehehehehe.
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip )........
.
.
.
.
Alex's POV:

So, my mission was to, when we got to the island, set up these ziplines everywhere, get the microphones ready, and to set confetti off FUCKING EVERYWHERE!! HELL YEAH!

I got all things ready, it was sundown, but there was a parade, so YAY! More people to watch our slutty asses. Anyways, we was tthinking of giving Marco and Ace their first kisses..... with eachother......

You understand right? So what if you don't, we got a love story to finish!
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip to when the parade started )........
.
.
.
.
Me and Thatch were ready to zip down and smash Ace's and Marco's heads together to kiss! Ack! They'd be such a good couple! Which is why they're gonna get married weather they like it or not. Anywho, after we smash their heads together we're gonna be singing, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! Cause y'know it's their FIRST TIME IN FOREVER kiss?

Well, the party's just about to start, hehehehehehehe.

OOOH! IT'S TIME!

" WHAHOOOOO!!!" Me and Thatchy yell that at the same time... SOULMATES! I SWEAR!

We got closer and closer to the newly wed couple ( soon to be ), aaaaaaaannnnnndd.....

" NOW!"

THE SIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! OH MY GOD MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT! AGH! THEIR EYES WERE FUCKING WIDE AS HELL! THEY STAYED LIKE THAT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO PRESS THE CONFETTI BOMB BUTTON TOO! IT MADE IT MORE ETHEREAL! GOD DAMN IT! This just made me realize I'll be lonely forever.... darn it.

But oh well!

LLOOOKKK AT THEM! AHHHHHH!

" 3, 2, 1." It's starting!

" FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, THEY WON'T BE ALONE! THEY SEE EACHOTHER AND FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Did I mention this was a remix?

" BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, THEY'VE GOT A CHANCE!" Ok that's all, we weren't smart enough to think of a whole new lyric.

" It seems they're still in shock, 'ey Thatchy?" Thatchy's got my back.

" Course they are, we just did what they were too shy to do. Right Alexy?"

" So right."

" W- W- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!" Awww Ace is blushing, quick Thatch take a pic!

Click!

This is why I love you, Thatch.

"... Thatch and Alex, I was gonna confess tomorrow - yoi." Oh, so we did this all for nothing... OF COURSE WE DIDN'T, we were just speeding up the process.

" Well, we beat you to it, didn't we?" I asked with a little hint of mischievousness, cuz it's me, duh.

" STILL!! I COULD'VE DONE IT MYSELF!" Ace honey, you sure about that?

" Like hell you could've. You would've chickened out by the time you got to his room. The power of confidence is not with you, don't go getting delusional on me. Only I can do that, and sometimes Thatch. By the way can someone get us down from the ziplines?"

Forgot to mention we're still dangling on the ziplines connected to the roofs, with everybody watching us. Did I also mention that we were in the most abominable outfits ever? We, because we're so girly pop, are in sailor moon dresses right now, not even joking. Don't worry though, we got shorts on ( booty shorts).

" DON'T OUT ME, HERE!" Ace is practically making me go deaf with all his yelling.

" GURARARARARARA!" Oh, crap, forgot the rest of the crew was here.

" Alex and Thatch, for once, you did something smart. Them not kissing yet was getting on my nerves, so, thank you. BUT this does not mean you two get to start causing havoc, shipping people. Got it?"

" BUT WHYYYYY??!! THAT'S THE BEST PART, SABO!" Me and Thatch yelled at the same time.

" Is Ace gay? I REALLY LIKE GAY PEOPLE! THEY'RE FUN!" Luffy, hun, that was cute as hell!

" I do too, Luffy." I do too.. cute.

" Hey, Twirly Brows,  hear that? You can let the colors out." Damn, Zoro.

" Shut up, Mosshead. You're colors are more defined than mine." Savage Sanji, once again.

" I approve of this relationship!" Whitebeard! I LOVE YOU!

" YEAHHHH! LET'S GO!!!" Thatch yelled enthusiastically.

" Still waiting for someone to let us down." Were we forgotyen about or something?

" I got you, sons." YAY! Pops to the rescue!

And you know what I forgot to mention. This parade was a pride parade, so it was a perfect time to do this. All of the people of this island were cheering loudly. As they should. It's their jobs as a citizen of this island. I applaud them. They have served well.

" By the way, Alex, we found a little rascal in our ship. Care to ask her why she was there?"

" Sure! But first we need to get Ace's and Marco's room together. They're rooms are by eachother, so we just need to break down the wall. Please." I was using puppy dog eyes with him, so it shouls work.

" OF COURSE!! GURARARARARA!!"

The girl he was asking me to interrogate was a little girl with ornge hair, she seemes panicked. First, we have to calm her down.

To Be Continued...
( 1,065 words )