Our Room

Natalia POV

I walked in to see Brooke sitting on her bed but when she saw me which made her stand up and smile at me and I hesitantly smiled back at her.

"Hey your back, how was the walk?" She asked as I tried to make the unease in my chest go away before I smiled and replied.

"It was good, turns out there's a pool here." I said with a small chuckle trying to ease the tense atmosphere that was clearly present.

"Well uh- I got your bags up here hope you don't mind." She said also with a chuckle as I looked over at my bags and nodded.

"No..it's fine, thanks for doing that." I said as I walked over to my bag and picked out some clothes for the lunch.

"You're welcome, teacher said lunch is in a few." She said as I nodded.

"Ok well I'm going to go get changed for the lunch." I said as she nodded and smiled.

"Alright, well I'll be waiting for you." She said with a smile as I nodded and went into the bathroom, as I sighed.

Well here goes nothing I guess.

********************

Now all of us students are going to the lunch/dinner area of the resort. It turns out the school rented out a place just for us, I thought that was cool.

As we walked I felt someone's hand intertwined with mine making me instantly look at the person, to see Brooke flashing me a smile I instantly felt my gut go into a knot but I smiled back and just walked not wanting to make it awkward.

Once we got in I went to find Anna who was already waiting for me at some empty seats.

"You alright?" Anna asked, most likely sensing my unease.

"Yeah just a little tense, that's all." I replied as I saw Brooke go sit with her friends which made me breathe a sigh of relife that I didn't even know I had in me.

Andrea and Chloe sat in front of me and Anna, which Andrea realized but stayed quiet for the time being as Anna looked at our group and smiled.

"Time to eat?" She said to everyone who chuckled and nodded at her statement.

"Time to eat." Everyone confirmed as we all laughed, lightening up the mood as we all got up and went to go get our food, making the uneasiness go away as soon as we all went to get food.