Unexpected

Anna POV

"Well this is not what I was expecting." Chloe said as we looked at Andrea who looked embarrassed and a half asleep who is now a fully awake Natalia between her legs.

"Wow you take forgiveness to a whole new level Natalia." I said which made Chloe start dying and Andrea and Natalia both look even more embarrassed than before.

"Anna it's not like that, plus who just barges into someone's room?" Natalia said in defense as I laughed.

"Someone who wanted to save you from a psychopath." I said as Andrea gasped.

"Hey!" She said offended as I looked at her with the 'really' look.

"Not you, the other one." I said as she huffed and Natalia started to get up making Chloe pipe up.

"Oh no don't get up now, we don't wanna interrupt you." She said teasingly, making Andrea shoot her a glare as she chuckled and Natalia groaned.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" She huffed as we all went silent.

"I'll explain everything just get in here." She said as we nodded and closed the door behind us, locking it unlike certain people.

**********

"That bitch.." I said as I went to stand up, but Natalia stopped me and shook her head.

"No..don't give her the satisfaction of knowing that you're angry, just chill with us." She said with a smile, making me groan.

"Fine. WAIT, does that mean sleep is over?" I asked as Natalia nodded which made me smile and look over at Chloe.

"Baby can you go get our stuff please, thanks." I said with a smile as I turned my attention back to Natalia who had a grin on her face, Andrea who was looking at Chloe with a raised eyebrow, and Chloe who was as red as a tomato.

"What?" I said confused.

"I knew it." Natalia said, making me realize what I had said.

"Shut it." I said my face burning hot which made Natalia laugh as Chloe just smiled and nodded before kissing my check which made it ten times worse.

"Go away Chloe." I mumbled as she gave me a sweet smile as she went to go get our stuff for the night.

"Sleep over!" I said excited as Natalia nodded and smiled.

"Sleep over." She repeated as Chloe came back in with the stuff officially starting the night.