Unraveled Feelings

Natalia POV

I pulled out my phone and tried to text Anna to come and get me but then I remembered that she was out with Chloe.

"Crap." I said to myself as I knew Anna doesn't always answer her phone when she's out with someone, especially Chloe.

I couldn't go back to that room and I looked around until I saw it.

Andrea's room.

I was right in front of it, I looked around before sucking in the breath of air and knocking on the door. I could hear someone moving in the room until the door opened to reveal..

Andrea.

"What.. What are you doing here? Are you looking for Chloe or something because she's still out-"

"I know- Uh.. can I come in..please." I said my voice getting shaky as I looked around the room, the effects of what just happened to me sinking in.

"I have nowhere else to go- can I please come in?" I asked tears welding in my eyes as she quickly made a way for me.

"Yeah come in." She said quickly as I nodded and walked in with my things, she took my bag and set it down for me as I started to pace around the room.

"You were right- you were all right, are you happy?" I asked as I turned to her, my anger fading as her eyes held sadness.

"Why would I be happy about that?" She asked as I sighed as my mind wanted to be angry that she was right, a thousand thoughts running thru my head.

"You know I can't hate you. No matter what you do I somehow can't hate you, be angry at you. I can't be mad for you being right, I can't be mad for you warning me, hell I can't even be mad at you for MAKING my life hell, why can't I hate you?" I rambled as I looked at her, my eyes holding confusion as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry I'm hard to hate." She said calmly as she looked at me

"Do you even regret anything? Remember anything about that day?" I asked as while I was on the subject I had to know, I just had too.

She sucked in some air as she looked at me before nodding her head.

"I remember everything that I did, everything that I caused, and I regret it with all my heart." She said as we looked at eachother.

I looked at her as everything that happened that day came running back to me.