Brozone's Grandpa

(This is Gonna Be A LONG One! 😮‍💨 I Hope The Story won't be Too Hard to Fallow, I tried my best to make this as Understandable as possible! 😭🙏)

Branch And Brozone's Grandpa Was A 🎸Rock Troll!🎸

When Rosiepuff was About 15... She Met A Male Rock Troll Who Crashed His Motorcycle-Beetle into the Troll Tree (The Flying ones that The Rock Trolls Ride) He Was About the Same age as her. His Skin Was A Dark Blue. With Black Hair Styled into A Pompadour, A Purple Nose, and Red Eyes. His Name Was Thorn. He Was A Rock Troll Who Was Bored Of living In Volcano Rock City, He Would Travel Around the World on His Flying Motorcycle-Beetle.

Thorn Was Injured from The Crash, So Rosiepuff Took him into her home And Took care of him. Thorn Was instantly Welcomed into the Troll Tree with open arms.

Rosiepuff And Thorn eventually fell in love with each other and Started Dating. Rosiepuff Was The Only One who knew Thorn Was A Rock Troll. Thorn Didn't want anyone else to know what kind of Troll he was, Because he was worried that They Would be scared of him and Kick Him Out of the Troll Tree. But he Trusted Rosiepuff with his secret. 💜💙

About A year later Rosiepuff found out that she had an Egg Growing in her hair. (She was Pregnant with Thorn's Baby) She was still A Teen At The Time so this was really scary for her. But Thorn was very supportive and Promised that he would help Rosiepuff raise their Trolling together. 🥚 (Then They Got married A few years after)

Soon The Egg Hatched into A Little Pop/Rock Boy Named Bark. (He is Branch's Dad) His skin was A Lighter Shade of Blue Then his Dad. And he Had Dark Blue Hair. A Purple Nose. And Light Blue Eyes. He looked Mostly like Branch, Except He Had A Rock Troll's Pointed ears, and Teeth. And his hair was A Bit Messier.

They Were Happy for A While... But When Bark Was 10, His Dad (Thorn) Was Eaten By A Bergen. (This was around the time when the Bergens FIRST Discovered the Trolls) Bark Almost Turned Grey. But His Mom (Rosiepuff) Comforted Him. (Even Though She Was ALSO Heartbroken on The inside💔)

Bark Grew Up And Married A Female Pop Troll Named Dandelion. She Had Light Yellow Skin (Like Kid Clay's Hair💛) With Teal Hair (Like JD's Hair💚) A Pink Nose (Like Floyd's Hair) And Purple Eyes (Like Bruce's Hair💜)

They Had 5 Trolling's Together. (John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, And Branch) Both Thorn and Dandelion got Eaten by Bergens while Branch was Still an Egg. So They never got to meet him. The Brothers were then raised by Rosiepuff.

None Of The Brothers Knew That Their Dad Was Half Rock Troll. I Imagine that they will find it out later on (As Adults) By Finding and Reading An Old Letter that Was Written By their Late Grandmother. And It Will Be A HUGE Shock For all of them when they realize that they have Rock Troll Blood. ✉️