My Trolls OCs (Part 1)

Princess Rosiepuff (Or Rosie For Short) 💜🌹

Troll Breed: Pop (But Self Identifies As Pop/Rock Later On)

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 23

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She Has Soft, Lavender Skin. A Dark Purple Nose. Pink Eyes. Dark Blue Hair That's Styled like Branch's Hair. And Has Glitter Freckles On Her Cheeks.

Outfits: Her Pop Outfit is A Teal Dress with flower patterns on the bottom. She Wears A Flower Headband. (Just Like Poppy Wears in the First Movie) And She Wears Small White Gem Earrings. Her Rock Outfit Is A Black Leather Jacket With Some Studded Diamonds On It. Dark Purple Shorts, And Fishnet Leggings. Her Hair Is Styled In A More Messy Way. She Has Some Dark Eyeshadow. But She Still Wears Her White Gem Earrings (She Never Wears Her Rock Outfit In Pop Village, Because She's Worried About What Her Dad Would Think If He Saw Her Dressed Like A Rock Troll)

About:👇

Rosie Is The Daughter of Queen Poppy And King Branch. She's A Tomboy Who Loves To Explore Nature And Meet Other Kinds of Trolls. She Can Be A Bit Sarcastic And Grumpy At Times, (Like Her Father) But She has A Caring Heart.

She is Very interested in The Rock Trolls. As A Kid... She Really Enjoyed Playing With The Rock Troll Kids, And Became Best Friends With Them. (Which made Branch nervous because Rock Trolls Like to play Rough)

She Is Dating A Rock Troll! (Who I Will Also Explain) She often visits Her Rock Troll Friends (And Boyfriend) in Volcano Rock City. And After Visiting Them multiple times... She Soon realized that she has A 'Deep Connection' with the Rock Trolls. (She doesn't know that she has Some Rock Troll Blood In Her Genes)

...............................................................................

Frisk 🎸☠️

Troll Breed: Rock

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 20

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: He Has Pale Blue Skin. Super Dark Purple Hair That Is Styled Messily. Crimson Eyes. A Teal Nose. And A Small Scar That Goes Over His Right Eyebrow.

Outfit: He Wears A Black, Sleeveless Jacket Over A White T-Shirt. Black Shorts. Wears Black, Spikey Bracelets on Both His Wrists. Has A Gator-Tooth Necklace. And Has Two Sliver Earrings On His Right Ear.

About:👇

Frisk Is A Very Shy, Timid, And A Bit Awkward For A Rock Troll. He's much different than the other Rock Trolls. He enjoys learning about different kinds of music. But His Dad HATES Other kinds of Trolls. Especially Pop Trolls. (Despite the fact that The Troll Tribes Are United Now... There is still Occasionally some Racism in the Trolls Universe)

Like All Rock Trolls... Frisk LOVES Chocolate! Especially Lava Cakes. (If you don't know what Those Are... They Are Small Chocolate Cakes that Are filled with Hot Fudge and covered in Powdered Sugar)

He And Rosie Met Each Other as Kids. But they haven't seen each other in 13 years. Rosie And Frisk Ran into each other again As Young Adults, And they fell in love with each other and started Dating. But neither of them Have Told Their Parents because They Are worried about what They will Think About Them being together. (I Got This Idea From The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride)

...................................................................................

Sunny ☀️🐎

Troll Breed: Country (But Was Raised As A Pop Troll)

Pronouns: She/Her

Orientation: Straight

Age: 21

Appearance: She Has Sun-Yellow Skin With Darker Yellow Freckles On Her Cheeks. Royal-Blue Hair With A Braided Ponytail That Goes Over Her Shoulder. (It Looks Like Elsa's Hairstyle From Frozen) An Orange Nose. And Royal-Blue Eyes.

Outfit: She Wears A Light Blue T-Shirt. And Dark Blue Overalls With Pockets On The Sides, But Unlike the Country Tribe's Clothing... They Are Made With A Much Softer, Felt-Like Materiel  (Like What Pop Troll Clothing Is made of)

About:👇

Sunny Is The Adopted Daughter Of Viva And Clay. When Viva Tried To have A Biological Child Of Her Own... Her Egg Sadly Rotted. (Which Is Like The Troll Equivalent To A Miscarriage) Viva Was Too Scared To Try Again, So Clay Suggested That they Adopt Instead. That's how they got Sunny.

Sunny is A VERY Optimistic Troll. She loves to Run, Sing, And Play with Her Friends And Cousins. Her Mom (Viva) Thought Her How To Braid Hair.

Sunny Had No Idea That She Was Actually A Country Troll. She just thought that she was A 4 Legged Pop Troll. She Eventually Found Out About The Country Trolls when she was Around 10 Years Old. At first, She was Absolutely Heartbroken when she found out that she was Adopted. But she's much more Accepting of her Adoptive Parents now. And She Still Loves them as if they were her Biological Parents. <3