My Trolls OCs (Part 3)

Chief Shadow 🖤🩶

Troll Breed: Death Metal (A Made Up Trolls Species)

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 36

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Like All Death Metal Trolls, He Has Naturally Gray Skin With A Darker Grey Nose, Pitch Black Hair, And Glowing Red Eyes. His Hair Is Styled Into A Big, Fluffy Mullet (Like Rock Zombie Branch) He Has Vampire Teeth, And Bat Wings With Some Tears In them.

Outfit: He Wears A Black, Ripped Tank Top. Long Black Pants With Rips On the Knees. A Belt With A Skull-Shaped Buckle. Black Spiked Bands On His Wrists. A Necklace With A Small Skull, And Some Snake Fangs On It. And He Has Multiple Sliver Piercings In Both His ears, And A Sliver Nose Ring.

About:👇

Shadow Is The Leader Of The Death Metal Trolls, A Spooky Tribe Of Trolls That Live In The "Skull Yards" (A Dark Wasteland Full of Fog, Tar Pits, And Giant Animal Bones.)

Shadow Is Very Grumpy And Easily Annoyed. When He's Not Playing Metal Music With His Fellow Metal Trolls, He Is Just Hiding Away In His Cave. (Home) He Has A Deep Voice. And He Has The LOUDEST Scream Of Any Metal Troll. He Rarely Ever uses His Scream, Unless He (Or One Of His People) Is Being Attacked By A Predator. (Like A Dragon, A Tarantula Critter, Or A Giant Snake)

Although He Acts Like He Hates The Rock Trolls... Deep down He Actually Wishes that he, and his Tribe Could Become Friends With Them. But Death Metal Trolls are Feared By The Hard Rock Trolls Because of Their Scary Appearance. (Yes Even The ROCK Trolls Think They Are Scary)

......................................................................................

Caramel 🤠💛

Troll Breed: Country

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 22

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: His Skin Is Golden. His Hair Is Dark Brown, And It Is Styled Similar To Gust Tumbleweed's Hair. (Gust is The Male Country Troll From TrollsTopia) His Nose is Bright Yellow, His Eyes Are Dark Brown like his hair. And He Has A Goatee.

Outfit: He Wears A White Cowboy Hat. A White Shirt. A Red Bandanna Around His Neck. Dark Blue Jeans. A Dark Brown Belt with A Light Brown Button. (The Button is His Belt Buckle) And has Silver Horseshoes on his Hooves.

About:👇

Caramel Is A Happy-Go-Lucky Critter Tamer Who Lives In Lonesome Flats. He Takes Care Of All Kinds Of Animals, Such As Cows, Adora-Bulls, Puffalo, Chickens, Pigs, And More. If You Got A Stampede Of Angry Cattle, Caramel Will Be Their To Help You Rangel E'm.

Caramel Has A Pet Jackelope Named Toffee. He is A Small, Light Brown Rabbit With A Pink, Heart-Shaped Nose, Green Eyes, White Tail, And A Pair of Short Deer Antlers.

Caramel Is Sunny's Boyfriend. They Met Each Other As Teenagers When Sunny Was Visiting Lonesome Flats one day. (Sunny Was Trying To Connect With Her Country Troll Roots, But She Still Considers Herself A Full Pop Troll) Caramel Showed Sunny All Around Lonesome Flats, and Taught her All About Country Troll Culture.

...........................................................................................

Winter ❄️🤍

Troll Breed: Pop

Pronouns: They/Them

Age: 16

Orientation: Pansexual.

Appearance: Snowflake Is an Albino Troll! They Have White Skin, And Slightly Cream-Colored Hair And Nose. Their Hair Is in the 'Basic' Pop Troll Style. And they have Purple Eyes. And Glitter Freckles on their cheeks.

Outfit: They Wear Light Blue Overalls With A Single Strap That Goes Over Their Shoulder. The Button on the Strap Is Shaped Like A Snowflake.

About:👇

Snowflake Is A Shy, Quiet Troll. They are very Self Conscious About their Albino Colors, And They will try to hide them by wearing A Red Hoodie and A Face Mask.

Unlike the other Trolls, Snowflake Doesn't Like to Sing In Public. (They Have Stage Fright) They Will only sing to themself, And Their Parents. They Do Wish that They could sing and party with the other Trolls... But They Are Just Too shy. Princess Rosie Has Been Slowly Trying To Help Them Trough Their Shyness. (Rosie Loves to Help Others Out)

Snowflake Loves to Paint as A Hobby. They Enjoy Painting Pictures Of Mostly Flowers And Critters.