My Trolls OCs (Part 2)

Seafoam 🧜‍♂️🌊

Troll Breed: Techno

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 20

Orientation: Asexual

Appearance: His Skin Is A Soft, Sea-From Green Color, With Light Blue Coloration On The Tips Of His Flippers, And His Fin-Ears. (His Flippers Are A Normal Rectangle Shape No Ridges) He Has Dark Teal Eyes, Teeth, And Eyebrow. His Hair Is The Same Dark Teal Color, But With Bright Blue on The top. And A Pink Pixie-Heart.

Outfit: Just Some Sunglasses, A Seashell Necklace, And A Pair of Orange Swim Shorts.

About:👇

Seafoam Is A Techno Troll Who Lives On Vacay Island. His Egg Was Found Washed up On The Beach By A Muppet Named Ralph (He's The Rock Climbing Instructor From TBT. No, His Name Isn't Canon, I Just made it up) Ralph Raised Seafoam As His Own Son. Bruce Helped Give Ralph Advice on How to Raise A Trolling, because... well... Who's better to ask for Troll-Care Advice than An Actual Troll?

Seafoam Loves To Surf! He Uses His Flippers to surf On The Waves Instead of A Surfboard. (Like The Techno Trolls Did In TrollsTopia) He Always knew that He Was An Adopted Techno Troll. But he doesn't care, He loves his Muppet Dad. ^^

Seafoam Is The DJ For 'Beach Parties' On Vacay Island. He Puts His Techno Troll Skills To Good Use And Throws Awesome Raves! He's Good Friends With Bruce's Kids. (Who Are Much Older Than Him At This Time) He's Also Best Friends With Princess Rosie. They Have Known Each Other Since They Were Both Newly Hatched. Seafoam Always Loves Spending Time With Rosie Whenever She Comes To visit the Island.

.....................................................................................

Pipkin 👼📚

Troll Breed: Classical

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Age: 18

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Pipkin Is A Darker, More Orange'ish Shade Of Yellow Then The Other Classical Trolls. Their Hair Is Cream Colored, With A Single Long "Curly-Cue" That Sticks Out Of The front Of Their Hair. Their Bellybutton Gem Is Bright Yellow. They Have Brown Eyes. And A Dark Orange Nose.

Outfit: They Wear A Thin Pair of Black Glasses, And A Small Black Bow tie around their neck.

About:👇

Pipkin is A Gentle-Natured Classical Troll Who Loves to read books. He Spends most of his time at the Symphonyville Library. Unlike the other Classical Trolls... He Doesn't want to learn to Play Instruments. He wants to become A Famous Author And Write Storybooks. He Will Sometimes Listen To Classical Music On Headphones While Writing Stories. It Helps Him Focus.

Pipkin Is Very OCD. He Always Makes Sure that Every Book That he Sees Is Dust-Free And put In the right Place. (He Doesn't Even Work At The Library. He Just Likes To Help Out And Make Things Look More Tidy) He's Also Very Shy And Doesn't Speak Very Much. He Only Talks A lot around People He Trusts.

Princess Rosie And Pipkin are good Friends. They first met each other As Kids When Rosie Was Visiting Symphonyville with her Parents. (Rosie Found Him Hiding In A Trash Bin at the Library, He Was hiding because he was Shy to meet new Trolls) Pipkin Occasionally goes to Pop Village to Visit Rosie.

.........................................................................................

Mackenzie (His Friends Call Him Mack) 🦒💚

Troll Breed: Funk

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 25

Orientation: Gay

Appearance: Mackenzie Walks On 4 Legs. His head, Body, And Most of his neck are Dark Green. He has 4 Lime-Green Stripes on his neck. And He Has A Lime-Green Legs. He has Really Dark Green Fluffy Hair That Is Mostly Covered By His Beanie (Hat) And He Also Has A Goatee (A Small Beard) That Is the same color As his hair. His Eyes Are Dark Blue. And His Nose Is Pink.

Outfit: He Only Wears A Purple Beanie (Hat)

About:👇

Mack Is Another One Of Princess Rosie's Friends. They Met Each Other When They Were Teens. Mack is A Really Chill Funk Troll Who Loves Hoverboarding (The Hoverboards Are The Floating "Fidget-Spinner" looking thing that We Saw Prince D Ride In TWT) It's A Popular Sport To Do Tricks On Hoverboards In Vibe City. He Actually Taught Rosie How to Use A Hoverboard Too. (She Feel Off And Scraped Her Knees A Few Times, But She eventually Got Better At Using Hoverboards)

Mack Has A Pet Lizard Named "Starburst" She's Yellow With An Orange Head, Blue Tail, And Glittery Purple Stripes On Her Back. To A Troll, Starburst is About the Same size As A Medium Dog. (She even wears A Dog Collar)

He Has A Huge Rock/Crystal Collection. Whenever He Visits other Troll Kingdom's he always brings back some unusual rocks as Souvenir's.