My Trolls OCs (Part 4)

Sofia 💞🍰

Troll Breed: Classical

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 29

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Sofia Is A Rare Rose-gold Classical Troll! She Has Light Pink Skin Instead of the Usual "Golden Yellow" Classical Troll Color. Her Nose And Bellybutton Gem Is Dark Pink, And Her Hair Is A Really light Pastel Pink. And her Eyes Are Magenta. Her Hair Is Styled In The Shape Of A Heart. She Also Wears Red Lipstick And A Little Pastel Purple Eyeshadow. And She Has A Small Mole On Her left cheek.

Outfit: She Just Wears Silver Heart-Shaped Earrings. (But She Wears An Apron When She Bakes)

About:👇

Sofia Is A Kind, Fancy Troll Who's Looks Can Make Any Man (Or Woman) Fall 'Hair Over Heels' For Her. However... She doesn't actually want to Date Anyone yet. She's Still Waiting For The right Person. Someone Who will love Her for Her personality, Not Just Her looks. (Wearing Makeup Doesn't Always Equal being "Suductive" Always wanting to Flirt with everyone)

She Loves Baking, And She Wants to open her own Bakery In Symphonyville Someday! Her favorite baked goods are Red-Velvet Cakes and Chocolate Cupcakes.

She's Also Very Good At Playing Violin. And will practice it in her Spare Time.

...........................................................................................

Pyro 🔥🌋

Troll Breed: Rock

Pronouns: He/Him

Age: 20

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: He Has Bright Orange Skin. Dark Red Nose. He has Bright Red Hair, With Orange Tips, That Is Styled Up To Look Like Fire. And Crazy Yellow Eyes. (Brighter Colors Are Rare for Full-Blooded Rock Trolls. But not Impossible) He's also missing A Tooth.

Outfit: He Wears Denim Shorts and A Black, Long sleeve Jacket that exposes his chest and Belly. The Back of his Jacket has a picture of A Flaming Skull on the back of it. And He has A Black Earring On His Left Ear.

About:👇

Pyro Is Probably On of The most Hyperactive Rock Trolls you'll Ever meet! (Probably Because He Loves Slurping Energy Drinks) He's Not The Brightest Tool In The Shed But He's A Really Fun, Silly Guy when you get to know him.

He Owns A Motorcycle Critter And Loves to do Extreme Sports like jumping ramps over volcano's. Bungee jumping. And Riding Hallowed-out Log sleds down mountains. He's Accidentally gotten hurt A few times, but that didn't stop him from having fun. And Because Rock Trolls are "Mostly" Fire proof, His Fire-related Injuries heal very quickly.

He has A Bad Habit of Uncontrollably Laughing At Inappropriate Times. (He's A Bit Like "Edd" The Hyena from The Lion King)

.........................................................................................

Sprig 🌱🐴

Troll Breed: Pop/Country (Hybrid)

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 17

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She Looks Mostly Like A Pop Troll, But She has 2 Hoofed Legs and A Horse Tail. Her Skin Is Light Green. Her Hair And Tail Is Light Brown. Her Hair Is Styled like Average Pop Troll Hair. And she has A Dark Green Nose, And Light Blue Eyes.

Outfit: She Wears A Dark Brown Vest With A White Tank-Top Underneath. And Blue Pants With A Black Belt, With A Sliver Belt Buckle. And She Wears A Dark Brown Cowboy Hat with A Black Stripe.

About:👇

Sprig Is The Tomboyish Daughter of A Female Pop Troll And A Male Country Troll. She Lives On Her Family's Farm In Lonesome Flats.

Sprig Loves To Help Her Dad Out on The Farm. She With Growing Crops, Caring For The Livestock, And Chopping Wood. She Doesn't mind getting down and dirty. She Also Enjoys Nature, And She's An expert on Identifying Different kinds of Plants.

Since She was little, She was always An Excellent Tap-Dancer. She uses her Hooves to make tapping sounds on hard floors.