More Grandpa Thorn Lore (Plus Music Video)

The Reason WHY Thorn (Brozone's Grandpa) Left Volcano Rock City was Because He Felt Like He didn't Belong There. Back In Thorn's And Rosiepuff's Generation, It Was A 'Social Requirement' For Rock Trolls to Be As Scary and As Tough As Possible... But Thorn Wasn't A Traditional "Tough Guy" (He's Very Similar To my other Rock Troll OC Frisk)

He Didn't Really Consider Himself A "Hard Rock Troll" actually considered himself A "Soft Rock Troll" He didn't like usual Rock Troll Activity's like Wrestling, And Extreme Sports. And He Had A VERY Different Music Style then the Other Rock Trolls. He was often Shamed For Not Being "Tough" And He Was Called A "Soft Snowflake" So He Left Volcano Rock City To Find People Who Would Love Him the Way He is.

But Then When He Got To The Troll Tree... Most of the Pop Trolls Found Him TOO Tough And Scary. This Hurt Him, He Didn't Want To Be Seen As A Soft Snowflake OR A Threatening Monster... He Just Wanted To Be seen As Himself. That's Why He fell in love with Rosiepuff, She Didn't See Him As Scary, She Didn't See Him As Weak, She Just Saw Him As Thorn. ❤️

Thankfully, Rock Trolls Showing Their "Softer Sides" is MUCH More Accepted Nowadays. (Like How Demo From TrollsTopia likes Girly Sleepovers and Playing Classical Guitar)

By The Way I know This Is Random But I Can See Thorn And Rosiepuff Singing This Song Together. (This is the Type of Rock That Thorn Likes To Play) 👇

(Imagine Thorn And Rosiepuff Singing This Together 🥺)