Chapter 3- The Krakken

3rd POV (At the Lake)

A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.

"Cannonball!" Ben yelled as he jumped into the lake, making a large splash.

He pop up to the surface and imitates a sports commentator and the crowd. Gwen and Jen are watching at the end of the pier, unimpressed. Gwen has a torch in her hand

"Come on, dive in!" Ben tells the girls.

"No. Do you any idea what could be lurking in there?" Jen points out. Gwen shines a torch around the lake's surface, landing the torch on Ben.

"I rest my case." Gwen claimed.

"What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?" Ben asks.

"I'm not afraid of getting wet. I'm afraid of dangerous creatures that could be in the lake." Jen replied. Ben shrugs and splashes water onto Jen and Gwen.

"Knock it off, midget!" Gwen yelled.

"Come on. Let's go back to the Rust Bucket to get dry." Jen suggests. Just as the girl start to walk away, Ben violently splashes around the water.

"Hey!What's -- Happen--" Ben yelled before disappearing under the surface

"Very funny Ben. We're not falling for it." Gwen states. She and Jen walk over to shine a light where Ben was, "Ben?"

"I go find him." Jen tells Gwen. She takes off her shoes and dives into the lake. She resurfaces, but gets drag underwater.

"Jen! Jen, where are you?" Gwen called out.

Suddenly, the water bubbles and a giant green swamp-creature lurches out of it towards Gwen with Jen in it's grasp, growling at her. Gwen screams in fright, falling over and dropping the torch, which rolls on the ground to shine on the creature, revealing it to be Ben's Four Arms transformation covered in seaweed.

"Ben." Gwen says in annoyance.

"You should have seen the look on your faces! Ah, priceless!" Four Arms laughed.

"And you should have seen the look on your face when I do this!" Jen retorted before kicking Four Arms in the nose. This causes  Four Arms to release Jen.

"Ow! Did you have to do that, Sis?" Four Arms asks while holding his nose in pain.

"Yeah, I should have more than give you a nasal fracture. You should better than scaring us like that, Benjamin Tennyson." Jen tells him angrily.

"And you are so busted when I tell Grandpa!" Gwen adds as she and Jen head back to the RV.

"I can't believe they fell for it! A monster in the lake! How dumb can you be?" Four Arms laughed, taking the seaweed off of him. The water bubbles and splashes behind Four Arms. He turns and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind him, shocking him.

Four Arms looks up towards the monstrous silhouette lurching above him. A tendril from the figure shoots out at him, grabbing and launching him across the lake. Four Arms pops back out of the water and looks around him for the monster.

As he does, something latches onto him and drags him under. While underwater, Four Arms gets a look at the monster's giant eye. Four Arms gasps and manages to break free of the tendrils to get back to the surface and the Rust Bucket. He bursts into the Rust Bucket, waking Grandpa Max, Gwen, and Jen.

"I was just attacked by a giant lake monster!" he yelled.

"Yeah, Yeah. Like that happened before. You already get me and Gwen." Jen points out.