Chapter 11- Tough Luck

3rd POV (Somewhere on the Highway)

At a highway, a tour bus with several citizens inside is about to fall down a cliff. Four Arms catches the bus before it can fall.

"It's okay everybody. Everything's alright now." Four Arms reassured.

"So you're not gonna help us Mr. strong man guy. Who raised you anyway?" An elderly man asked.

"Oh, be a dear and carry me would you? My bunions are killing me." An elderly woman states.

"Your bunions, my butt. My new hip's out of whack, I'm first." A second elderly woman retorts.

Four Arms groans and decides to help them off. In the Rust Bucket, Gwen is looking at magical artifacts and is observing her Lucky Girl mask. Jen looks at her Bandalore mask.

"Lucky Girl. I wish you were more than just a halloween costume." Gwen sighed.

"Sometimes, I wish that Bandalore was more that just a yo-yo." Jen states. Ben comes inside the Rust Bucket.

"Ugh, sometimes this hero stuff gets way old!" Ben complained.

"You should be proud of yourself Ben. Those folks would've been in a real pickle without you" Grandpa Max points out.

"I know, but I just like one regular summer day where I could just hang out all day along and do nothing. You know, like Gwen and Jen." said Ben.

"You should appreciate what you have. Gwen and I got to be Lucky Girl and Bandalore for a few hours within a day." Jen points out.

"Really? Was that it? 'Cause with all the bragging Gwen did, it felt like weeks." Ben states. Gwen throws a pillow at him, "The worst part of all was when all those grannies wanted me to go with them to some lame old magic convention in Las Vegas. As if."

"Magic convention?" Gwen asked curiously.

The next day, The Tennysons arrive at the magic convention in Las Vegas. They walk past people practising magic tricks. Gwen sees a sign above.

"'Magician of the Year Expo?' It's all cheap junk and gross-out tricks. I thought it was going to be 'magic' magic, not cheesy magic." said Gwen.

"Check it out! fake bugs and ice cubes, fake barf, fake dog poo." Ben tells them.

"Yeah, we get it Ben. Well as long as we're here, we might as well look around" said Grandpa Max. Gwen walk up to a magic jewel booth that offers magical charms.

"I don't suppose you have any real magical artifacts?" Gwen asked.

"What you see is what you get, honey." the Magical Jewel Lady says simply. Gwen finds a gauntlet with one of the Charms of Bezel on it. She puts it on her wrist.

"I'll take it." Gwen tells the Magical Jewel Lady.

"Find something you like?" the Magical Jewel Lady asked.

"Yeah, it kind of reminds me of-" before Gwen can go on, screaming can be heard. A man is hanging from a rope attached to a flying helicopter and it seems that the helicopter is breaking down.

"Help me, somebody help me!" the man cried out.

"Something tells me that this isn't part of the act." Jen states. She, Gwen, and Grandpa Max turn to Ben. Ben transforms into Stinkfly and clings to the helicopter. The blade pops off the helicopter. The blade heads to Gray Max's way without him realizing.

"Grandpa, look out!" Gwen yelled. She jumps and flips over two cars before pushing Grandpa Max out of the way. Jen runs up to them.

"Are you ok, Grandpa." Jen asked in concern.