Rock Fucking Bottom Baby

"That guy's a fucking dick," Adam grunts while leaving the hotel for the first time since in two days.

"Alastor certainly takes some getting used to, but he gets pretty charmin' after a while," Angel responds.

"But I beat him in ONE fight, and then got my assed kicked immediately after, and now he's gotta rub it in my face?!"

"What? Having to run one errand really that much of a burden to you?" Vaggie asks. Also being assigned to Alastor's apparent delivery team.

"Yeah! Of course! You two could easily do this on your own, he's just making me follow along cuz he wants me to his servant, he probably gets off to it, fucker," Adam whines, "If he's gonna fuck me like this than he might as well just do it for real."

"I wouldn't mind seeing that," Angel smirks.

"Gross."

The two walk down the slope that the hotel was placed on and into pentagram city. It was a seemingly simple task. Deliver a package from Alastor to an up and coming overlord. The only issue being that the potential overlord is on the other side of town. Alastor could have easily made the trip himself with his power, but it seems Adam is onto something. Alastor does get a kick out of making him do his dirty work.

"Heh, what a little b̷͎͛i̶̺̚t̶̄ͅc̴̺͘ḧ̶̙," Alastor says, sipping coffee with his feet up on the desk, watching the three from his radio tower.

As they make it further down into the city, burning buildings, sex clubs, and drug paraphernalia mark each street corner. The three of them struggled to see what exactly Charlie saw in the place, the hotel was quite nice in comparison.

"So this is what hell looks like all the time? Don't you fuckers have like... Christmas or something?" Adam asks, perplexed by his surroundings.

"Oh it looks FAR worse during Christmas," Angel laughs.

"Yeah... that's mostly the same for heaven too, come to think of it." The two smile, seemingly getting along pretty well, something that perplexed Vaggie.

"How is angel so... okay with him," She wonders to herself. " Has he forgiven him... after everything?"

Vaggie remembers the advice Charlie gave her yesterday. Come to think of it, apologizing to Adam might be the only way to wring an apology out of him. It's worth a shot, at the very least.

"Hey... Adam," Vaggie slowly manages to stutter out.

"Sup bitch," Adam responds, in the same nonchalant manner as ever. This was going to be a hard apology to get out.

"Can you no-... whatever. I just wanted to say... It was wrong of me to listen in on you that night,"

"I second that opinion," Adam bluntly responds.

"I- Grrhhhh... And the fact that I tried to use that as leverage against you and made fun of you for it in front of the hotel. It was total cunt behavior, and I'm... sorry," Vaggie continues, that last word being the hardest to get out of all.

"Hmph... I suppose you're right, you are a total cunt," Adam smirks.

"Is that really all you're going to say to me in return," Vaggie groans.

"Pretty much."

"You don't have anything else you wanna say to me, anything at all?"

"Nah, not really."

"Maybe hearing an apology from you would be nice,"

"OH! So that what this is abou-"

"Oh my god you two," Angel butts in, jumping ahead of them to stand in front. "If I have to hear you two at each other's throats one more time I swear to god I will-"