Did I Skip This Day of Bible Study?

A full month has passed since Adam first knocked on the front door of the hazbin hotel, and in that time, he's done a fairly decent job at getting the people here to like him. Charlie and him are friends, one could vaguely describe Vaggie and Adam's dynamic as friendship, and the rest of the hotel seem to be rooting for him. However, there is one member who still seethes at his presence, and unfortunately for Adam, that member happens to be the most powerful demon in hell.

"Two more shots please," Lucifer asks as he swallows another drink, slamming the shot glass down next to the several other glasses in front of him.

"I shoulda' known the devil could drink," Husk smirks as he prepares his next shot, "And it looks like you're getting better too."

Husk looks to Adam, who was recently upgraded from a rum and coke guy to a solid margarita guy. Still no taste for beer or shots, but Adam was happy where he was. No need to get too into sinning when his end goal is getting back up to those pearly gates, but he supposed there was no harm in having a little fun while he was down here.

"You might even be able to try whiskey with me sometime!" Charlie beams as she wraps her left arm around Adam's shoulder. She was sitting in between Adam and Lucifer, acting as the necessary barrier between the two men.

"Don't test me bitch," Adam smirks.

"Pfft, so what? Trying not to get too butthurt about getting outdone by the devil's daughter?" Lucifer snarks.

"The devil's daughter is a far better angel than you ever were," Adam retorts as he takes a sip of his drink.

"I could say the same."

"ANYWAYS!" Charlie tries to distract the two men, "The hotel is looking livelier than ever, right guys?!"

Charlie was correct, every denizen of the hotel was down in the lobby today, as well as a few fallen exorcists from cannibal town who were considering dipping their toes into the path of redemption as well.

"Hmph... I suppose it is pretty nice," Adam smirks.

"I knew you could do it sweetie!" Lucifer grins as he squeezes his daughter's cheek.

"Dad!" Charlie giggles as she swats away her father's hand.

"Aww come on! I've gotta celebrate my wittle girl's latest success!" Lucifer smiles as he wraps his arms around her.

"You're giving me too much credit," Charlie grins.

"Not enough, honestly," Lucifer chuckles.

The two continue to laugh together as Adam looks towards them, slightly smiling as he sees the growing bond that Lucifer has with his own child. However, that smile fades as Adam thinks about his own life a little too much. He takes another large sip of his margarita, hopefully enough to get him to forget about the concept of fathers, that word always stung a bit as it came out of his mouth.

"Alright, I gotta go talk to the exorcists some more, if I'm gonna convince heaven of this whole thing, then it'll be nice to have them on our side." Charlie responds.

Lucifer winks, "Thinking like a true leader now, eh?"

"I'm trying at least," Charlie warmly smiles, "You're uhh... you're good here, right? With uh..."

"I'll be fine," Lucifer waves his hand at Charlie.

Charlie gestures towards Adam, "And will he be fin-"

Lucifer interrupts, "YES. he'll be fine too, right big guy?"

"Fuck off twink."

"See, totally fine!"