mADAMe web (Bonus Chapter)

The thunderstorms of hell were far more intense than most sinners had imagined they'd be upon entering hell. Truth be told, the hell that they were told about on Earth was far different from the hell they found themselves in. However, during storms, hell's true fury rose. Boiling rains of molten rock and acid scorch and dissolve any sinners left outside, and superheated winds char the outsides of any buildings not built to code, which unfortunately were most buildings made to house anyone other than the overlords.

Fortunately for the residents of the Hazbin Hotel, the reconstruction efforts took the extreme weather of the pride ring into account. Unfortunately for them however, that meant that they were all stuck with each other inside until the storm passed, and with tensions still high after Adam's arrival and admittance into the hotel, people's tempers were as hot as the rain outside. For now however, they were at least trying to get along.

"God dammit!" Adam shouts.

"HAHA! Sucker..." Vaggie beams.

Inside the living room of the hotel lobby, both Vaggie and Adam were sitting next to the fireplace, playing checkers on a small wooden table that they managed to find laying around. There was a small paper scoreboard off to the side with a bunch of ticks under Vaggie's name, which made it pretty obvious who the better player was, to Adam's annoyance. Cherri was off to the side as well, reclining into the couch she was sitting in while mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Typically, Cherri was out doing god knows what at this hour, but even she knew never to fuck with a hellstorm, so she was stuck with them for the time being. She had been sitting there even before Adam and Vaggie showed up, so she was more than willing to just ignore them.

"I'm just gonna go ahead and give this one to me again..." Vaggie smiles as she manages to get a brutal triple jump on Adam, sealing yet another victory against the first man.

"Fuck you! I bet I could still totally kick your ass at chess!" Adam whines.

"Why would you be any better at chess?" Vaggie laughs.

"Because! This game is fucking bullshit. It's all based around luck, and my luck down here is LONG gone!"

"Or... hear me out, it could just be the consequences of your own actions," Vaggie snarks as she claims Adam's last checker piece.

"Fuck this shit!" Adam pouts as he slumps back down into the floor, "Cherri, you play against her, since apparently women are so fucking intelligent these days!"

"Huh?" Cherri wakes up from her daze, slightly startled to hear her name.

"You misogynistic dipshit! Cherri, you should play against him! That way another woman can kick his ass, not that he'd even hate it."

"Was that you trying to insult me or flirt with me?" Adam smirks.

"Flirting with someone this dumb? That'd be like trying flirt with a sexist wall," Vaggie chuckles.

"Cherri, kick her ass for me!"

"Cherri, kick his ass for me!"

"Fuck off..." Cherri mumbles.

"Oh come on, don't be so nervous, apparently I need to be reintroduced into the world of feminism!" Adam snarks.

"More-so reintroduced into the world of ass-kicking," Vaggie responds.

"Can you guys just fucking leave me out of THIS!?" Cherri shouts, louder than either of the two were expecting. After a brief moment of shock, they both look towards each other nervously, confused by the sudden animosity from Cherri. It had been about 3 weeks after the vote, and practically a month into Adam's stay at the hotel, and yet Cherri's patience for Adam had not expanded even the tiniest bit.