Diddler on the Roof

After Adam's apology to Vaggie, one may assume that their relationship has improved. That would be incorrect. 4 days into Adam's stay at the hotel, and Vaggie and Adam have been at each other's throats more than ever. Sometimes their arguments are about the hypocrisy of heaven, sometimes they're about how Adam treats other guests, and other times they're about how Adam takes all the pop tarts from the vending machine without letting Vaggie have any. In any case, the constant bickering between the two has left the other denizens of the hotel... annoyed, to say the least.

"I just restocked them this afternoon! How could they already be gone! It's 7 pm!" Vaggie shouts.

"I was HUNGRY, It's not my fault you only like the strawberry ones!" Adam shouts back.

"I'm gonna fucking kill myself," Angel mutters, covering his ears and burying his head into the couch as Cherri comforts him.

"Eat literally any other poptart! There's like 5 different kinds in there and you only go for the ones I like!" Vaggie continues.

"Okay bitch, well if you're the one who stocks them everyday, why don't you just put a few off to the side and save those ones for yourself!" Adam points out.

"I can't do that because... well... FUCK," Vaggie realizes.

"Dumb bitch."

"Fat ass."

"I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it!" Angel repeats as he attempts to throw himself into the fireplace.

"NO! No killing yourself until at least when I'm dead." Cherri responds as she pulls back on Angel. "Charlie, please for the love of god do something about them."

"The bitch has headphones on, she's smarter than all of us," Angel points out.

Charlie, sitting on the other end of the living room, did indeed have a large set of heavy, unappealing gray headphones on, hoping to drown out the constant squabbling between the two; It wasn't working.

"God dammit," Charlie mutters to herself as she takes off the bulky set.

"Oh, so the bitch can hear us?" Angel jokes.

"Of course I can, I can hear everything!" Charlie frustratedly replies as she stands up, punting the bulky headset into the fireplace.

"Your phone was still attached to that," Cherri points out.

"Don't care," Charlie replies as she marches over to the two bickering cats.

"I can hear that stupid Nirvana shit all the way up in MY room!" How loud are you even playing it at night?!" Vaggie continues to shout.

"Don't you DARE insult Nirvana like that! You should consider your magic angel hearing as a god damn blessing for that!"

"Uhh hey guys, I kinda need to talk to you tw-" Charlie tries to get out before getting interrupted.

"You just repeated in bloom like 20 times, at least play another nirvana song!"

"NO! In bloom kicks ass!"

"Guys.. I really need to-"

"Metallica, Foo Fighters, Evanescence, The Killers, hell I'd even take early Maroon 5 stuff at this rate! Just anything else!"

"Oh sure, after that I'll make sure to put on some folklore, maybe a bit of Meghan Trainer?"

"Keep Taylor out of your goddamn mou-"

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP" Charlie screams, immediately silencing the two, as well as Cherri and Angel in the living room, and Alastor at the bar with Husk.