Tell Me

"Hey, did you know that the heir from Prestige Corp just transferred here? And there are rumours saying that he likes to 'buy' guys"

"Are you for real? He looks so adorable, he can't be that way"

"I know right? People who made that rumors must be jealous of him"

This is the norm of Bangkok University nowadays, with students spreading rumours and gossiping everyday, whenever there's a very hot news that just popped out. But for this gossip that spreaded, people doesn't seems to believe it.

He's the talk of the town nowadays, Nunew Chawarin, the heir of Prestige Corporation that dominate aviation, tourism, and property industry in Thailand

He's the talk of the town nowadays, Nunew Chawarin, the heir of Prestige Corporation that dominate aviation, tourism, and property industry in Thailand. He just got transferred from Boston University a month ago as his grandfather ask him to return to his homeland to learn about their family company. You may think that Nunew is a stupid spoiled kid from his family background, but no he has GPA 4.00 and is often the student representative for majority of his school years in Boston University.

He has the money, looks, and brain. He is the new Queen Bee in town. All eyes are on him whenever he's around people — they want to be like him.

In this university, you can wear whatever you want as long as it still obey the rules of dressing, but as we know, Nunew is always the one who served the look every single day. He has no bad hair day or bad skin day, he just perfect.

It’s currently lunch time, so all the students are heading to the food court — including Nunew and his friend.

All of the eyes are lock on Nunew and his friend who is walking to their table after grabbing their lunch. All of them look flawless, especially Nunew. Nunew's friend are the son of Monsieur Hotel's owner — Nat, the grandkid of F&C Company's family, — James, and the youngest son of Chuang's Family — Namping. They are friends since they were kids as their family works together for a long time. So basically Nunew and his gang are UNTOUCHABLE, no wonder people want to be like them.

"Damn, look at that Nunew and his gang" says Max, a 3rd year student, as he keep looking at Nunew's table.

"It been a month since Nunew came and everyone is literally under his feet" says Net, Max's friend.

"Yo Zee, isn't that your 'goal' to hook up with any popular kid in the uni?" says Keng as he nudged the person called Zee.

Zee raise his head and follows his friends eye direction, "He looks soft, i don't do kiddo" says Zee as he eating his egg rolls. Zee Pruk, a 3rd year student who is widely know as a PLAYBOY.

 Zee Pruk, a 3rd year student who is widely know as a PLAYBOY