Caught

⚠️ This chapter contains violence ⚠️

It's 8 AM and Zee's car is already parked in the parking lot with the engine on, which means Zee is still in his car.

Turns out he is making out with Nunew sitting on his lap, seems like they're already in this position for a long time, just by looking at Zee's ruffled hair and Nunew's untidy shirt. Eventhough Zee doesn't like to be in this situation but he still gropes Nunew's butt firmly. But not long after that, Nunew breaks their kisses.

"Okay that's enough" says Nunew as he wipes lips, "I don't know why im always horny in the morning but luckily you're here" continues Nunew as he giving a peck on Zee's lips and he sits back on to the seat beside Zee.

"You don't need to drive me home today, i have plans with my friends" says Nunew again as he tidying up his shirt and putting on some lipsgloss.

"Okay" replies Zee blandly.

Nunew looks at Zee and touches his shoulder, "Don't be naughty" says Nunew before he gives a kiss on Zee's cheek, Zee didn't answer and just nod.

"I have to go now, i have a quiz in 5 minutes. Bye, honey" says Nunew as he opening the door and walking away from the car. Zee lets out deep breath and tidies his clothes before getting out from his car.

As he getting out, Max approaches him, turns he already there since Zee's car 'shake' a bit, "Damn, somebody is getting creamy this early" says Max as he nudges Zee.

"Shut up, Max" Zee rolled his eyes, he really doesn't want to talk about it. Then both of them walk to the class together.

"Hey Max, are you still member of that nightclub?" says Zee out of nowhere to Max on their way to the class.

"What nightclub?"

"The neon one"

Max thinks about it for a sec before he recalls the name of the nightclub, "Ah Neonlight, yeah of course I'm a regular you know" replies Max.

Zee pauses for a bit before he asksax again, "Can you let me in?"

"Yeah i can but why?" Max raised his one eyebrows.

Zee deeply sighs, "I need to refresh my mind"

"Hey hey hey, you have a majestic boyfriend but still going on nightclub, tsk tsk you are another level of bad boy" says Max as he clapping his hands, "Okay, let's meet up there and i let you in" Max tapped Zee's shoulder.

"Awesome, thanks pal" says Zee as he smiling.

"No prob" Max tapped on Zee's shoulder again.

"But can you not tell Nunew about this?" Obviously Zee has to make sure that THIS won't be heard in Nunew's ear or else he could have die.

"Of course dude, your secret safe with me" says Max confidently. Zee can sighs in relief, he believes in Max that he won't tell Nunew.

.
.
.
.

The night has come and Max fulfills his word about getting Zee inside to the Neonlight club, now both of them already inside the one of the crowded nightclub in the city. To be honest, Zee never step his foot in here because it's so hard to get the access in here, he doesn't know how Max get the access but he got it.

"Here we are, boy!!! Now let's get this party started wuoohh!!!" yells Max to Zee as the music is really loud in here. Zee just laughs at Max, he haven't drink anything yet but he looks like he's not sober anymore.

"Okay so i think we can split since you brought your own car and brought mine so we won't wait for each other ass to go home, have fun pal!! YEAHHH!!" Max tapped Zee's arm then he already lost in the crowd. Zee walks his feet to the bartender, he's asking for Sex on the Beach.