Danger

Zee has been waiting for Nunew's call since last night but there's no call, he didn’t receive any. So at this point, Zee will just take anything Nunew said yesterday was a bullshit.

Right this moment, Zee is busy flirting with a new target of his, her name is Ray, a popular student from Art Major, it's lucky that Zee can meet her here.

"So what you doing this weekend?" asks Zee with his charming smile

"I actually i have no plans" replies Ray with a shy smile

"Want to hang out with me?" says Zee with his smouldering gaze.

"Can i?" says Ray with her sparkling eyes

"Yeah of c-..." Zee hasn't finished his words yet, someone interrupted their conversation.

"Here you are, baby" says that person as he turns Zee's face and kiss him on the lips.

It was ..... Nunew.

Nunew breaks the kiss and looks at Ray who still standing there, "Why are you still here? Are you going to watch us make out?" says Nunew with flat tone then Ray quickly run from there.

"What are you doing?" asks Zee who is confused with what just happened.

"Didn’t I told you to not be involve with anyone besides me" says Nunew calmly

"You said not to SLEEP with anyone"

Nunew tilt his head a bit, "So? It doesn’t matter because you're mine, i can do whatever i want with you"

Zee shakes his head, "Nonsense, you didn't call me last night so i thought that deal is off"

"Oh baby, I didn’t call you doesn’t mean the deal is off" Nunew strokes Zee's cheeks, "You should know when i came to you yesterday. You should know that a person like me doesn’t just randomly pick someone to make out with" says Nunew as he stroking Zee's cheek and slowly moving his hands down Zee’s neck.

"So you have to obey what i say or should i put a leash on your neck so you can’t disobey me, hm?" continues Nunew with a smile after he said a creepy things like that. Zee stayed silent, he doesn't know what to say.

"Come to my house after you're done with your classes" says Nunew as he put his card on Zee's hand.

"I'll see you later, boy" Nunew pecks on Zee's lips before he walks away. Zee likes to do dangerous things but he doesn't realize that Nunew is way more dangerous than he think.

———

Zee's has already arrived in front of the Chawarin's mansion gate in his car. Not long after, a security gaurd approaches his car and knocks on his window car.

Zee bring down his car window, "Hi, may I know what bring you here?" asks the security.

"I'm here to meet Nunew Chawarin? I'm Zee, we have an appointment"answers Zee but the security just nods and walks away from Zee's car. After awhile, the mansion gate is opened and the security guides Zee to moves his car into the parking area.

When Zee drives his car inside, he sees a huge european-style mansion building and he parks his car at the place shown by other security.

Once he stepped out from his car, he was greeted by a servant, "Welcome, Mr. Zee. Mr. Nunew is waiting for you in his room at level 10" says the servant as he showing the way to the mansion.

The servant brings Zee inside the mansion from the front door and the interior of the mansion are luxurious. As Zee lingers his eyes around the room, the servant bring Zee to take the elevator, while helping him to press the button to the 10th level.