Punishment

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN BDSM SCENE ⚠️

.
.
.
.
.
.

Here Zee is — tied on his wrist and his legs, topless and he got thrown on the floor so he's just laying down on Nunew's white carpet as he waiting for Nunew finished from his bath.

Seems like the God hears Zee's prayer, the door opened and Nunew walked inside his room only using his pink Versace bathrobe. He looks at Zee who's laying on his carpet for a sec before he takes his feet to walk around him.

"You really understimated me didn't you?" Nunew walks around Zee slowly, "Did you never think of what and how far i can go? " continues Nunew, "You do know that I can make your family business bankrupt in just a snap of my fingers, do you want that?" continues Nunew again as he standing right in front of Zee.

Zee quickly heads up, "No, please not the company..."

Nunew just stares, a blank stare, "You should think of that before you do something stupid" Nunew continues to walk again and stop right behind Zee.

Nunew squats down behind Zee's back, he touches Zee's shoulder and leans on Zee's ear, "I can destroy you, Zee. That's the easiest thing to do for me, it's easier to eliminate someone rather than talking with them to reach negotiation" whispers Nunew on Zee's ear. A hot breathe with a cold tone and killing words get into Zee's head.

Nunew gets up and he walks towards his drawer. He opens it and takes some sort of pills then he opens a water bottle and put the pill inside as it dissolve with the water. Nunew walks to Zee again with the water bottle on his hand. He pulls Zee's hair back and force Zee's to drink the water, Zee almost can't breathe with a harsh flowing of water going through his throat but Nunew doesn't care, he makes sure that Zee drink ALL of it.

The bottle is empty, Zee drank it all eventhough he nearly die. Nunew takes off his grip and throw away the bottle then he walks towards a sofa chair in front of Zee as he waiting for the 'pills' to work.

Suddenly, Zee feels a warm..no, hot inside his body like burning hot. Seeing Zee's face getting red, Nunew smiles — the pills is working.

"Do you know what i put inside the water?" says Nunew and Zee shakes his head weakly.

"Viagra but it's in very high doses and i put hmm..... I don't know, i don't even count" Nunew smiled sweetly as he seeing Zee struggling.

"Aahh..." Zee lets out his moan as he can't hold it back anymore.

"Keep moaning, honey" Nunew opens a drawer besides him and it's full with sex toys in every kind. Nunew takes out a mini whip from the drawer and stands up from his seat and walks towards Zee.

"I'll make you feel better, honey" Zee can see a bit, as he can't keep his eyes open, that Nunew is smiling as he rubbing on that whip on his hand.

SPLASSHH

Nunew whips on Zee's chest that leaves a red mark. It's hurt but Zee doesn't know why, he's kinda like it when Nunew whipped him. Nunew uses his foot to turn Zee's body around and he continues to whip on Zee's back and butt.

SPLASHH SPLASHH

"Arghhhh..."

"You are already letting out a little moan just because i whipped you like this? Seems like you're liking it" Nunew smirks and he continues to whip Zee's back until it has lots and lots of a straight red mark.

Not gonna lie but Zee *likes* it, he doesn't know why either, usually he doesn't like this kind of thing. He moves his body uncomfortably as the hotness keep crawling over his body.

"Fyuhhh, it took a lot of effort to satisfy you, baby" Nunew wipes his sweat on the forehead and he go back to sit again as he throws his whip away.

"Sit" Nunew orders Zee to sit, it's not that easy tho. But because of the Viagra, Zee'e body doesn't work 'properly' plus his hand and feet are tied. He's trying so hard to ignore the burning hot feeling inside of him and his 'down-down' is getting hard. With all of effort, Zee succeeded to sit down, with sweat flooding all over him.

"I know the whip won't be enough to satisfy you, so i prepared this" Nunew pulls down one of his bathrobe sleeve and shows his bare shoulder.

Seeing Nunew's bare shoulder, Zee's body quickly reacts. The hotness is crawling all over his body and most importantly, his dick is about to burst.

"Do you like it hm?" Nunew keep teasing him as he biting his lips seductively and touching his collarbone slowly, Nunew also lower the other sleeves so now both of his shoulder are shown.

Zee's head is hurting as he enduring the pain and hotness all over him body. His mouth is drooling as he breathing from his mouth. One thing that's on Zee's mind right now is to fuck*Nunew hard. Damn, those pills really works effectively.

Nunew is satisfied with the pills, the effect is still strong till now and there's no sign of 'reduction' of the pills effect which is perfect.

Nunew doesn't stop on his shoulder, he opens his legs and shows his inner thigh that making Zee drools even more. Zee is moving like crazy, like he want to approach Nunew but he can't. Nunew loves this, how Zee desperately wanting him like crazy is the result that Nunew wants to see from this effect.

Nunew come closer to Zee again. Zee seeing Nunew getting closer to him quickly heads up and make a begging face, beg to untie him and he will fuck Nunew so hard until he can't walk for few days.

"Please, Nu.... Untie me....Ahhhh" Nunew likes hearing Zee begging like this, it sounds like a symphony in his ears.

Nunew grabs Zee's cheek with his one hand, "Enjoy your sweet punishment, honey" Nunew gives a peck on Zee's lips before he throws Zee's face away.

Nunew calls his bodyguard to come to his room. Not long after that, two of his bodyguard enters his room, "Take him to the guest room and keep an eye on him. Don't let him die, i still want to play with him" says Nunew to both his guard.

The guards quickly drags Zee's body that still moving uncontrollably out of Nunew's bedroom. Nunew still can hear Zee's scream from his room and he smirks.

"This not the end, sweetheart"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please forgive me