Semi Warning

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING : This chapter contain BDSM material ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Zee is walking furiously towards the food court to meet Nunew, they supposed to meet and have lunch together but Zee have another thing to discuss with Nunew first and yes, it's about that news. As he arrived at the food court, he can easily spot Nunew's table because he and his gang can always be spotted there.

Nunew notices that Zee is walking towards their table, "Hey honey, come sit with us" says Nunew as he slides to give space for Zee as he already standing close.

"I want to have a talk with you" says Zee looking at Nunew with his poker face.

"Okay" Nunew puts his hand on the table, ready to hear what Zee want to talk about

"Not here" continues Zee, obviously he doesn't want to talk about their private matter on public.

Nunew shrugs his shoulder, "Alright then" Nunew gets up from his seat and follows Zee from the back. Zee leads them to the toilet near the food court, he make sure to lock the door first to prevent anyone coming inside.

"What is it? It better be important" says Nunew as he crossing his arm over his chest.

Zee takes out his phone then open duspatch's Instagram, "What is this?" says Zee as he show him their duspatch's posts.

Nunew looks at Zee's phone, "It's only duspatch's post, what's a big deal about this?" says Nunew as he doesn't find anything to be a 'problem' there.

"You didn't tell me that there were media reporters there!" says Zee furiously.

"Well, you didn't ask me though and i thought you already smart enough to notice when there's a lot of camera around, of course they're from the media press" says Nunew shrugging his shoulder.

Zee masaage his temple as he getting dizzy, "Urgh fuck, i don't want this to be exposed" murmurs Zee and obviously Nunew heard what Zee just said.

"What?" Nunew looks at Zee with his sharp gaze.

"I don't want to be seen with you publicly and now, this happens" utters Zee about his ultimate concerns.

Nunew clenched his jaw, "You're getting so out of line, Zee"

Zee scoffs, he can't take this anymore, "Am i? Cause I'm SO SICK WITH YOUR GAME" yells Zee in front of Nunew's face. Nunew looks at Zee with his killer gaze.

And in the next second, Nunew chokes Zee's neck with his one hand and grasp it pretty hard until Zee hardly can breathe, "Do you really want to see me wreck you apart?" says Nunew with deathly stare.

"I can easily ruin your life in a snap of my finger but i still need a pet to run my show. So you better be a good doggy or i kick you to the pound and euthanize you" continues Nunew as he give Zee a one last hard grasp on his neck before he lets go.

*euthanize : a painless killing for human and animal*

Zee falls to the ground as he touchs his neck and breathing hard after Nunew let go of his neck. Nunew's grip was deathly, another one grip and we can attend Zee's funeral. Nunew is a monster who disguise in human form, Zee can't believe he stupid enough to get involved with Nunew.

Nunew squats down and he cups Zee's cheeks with his hands, "Let's go back to eat our lunch" says Nunew as he gives Zee a peck on his lips. Zee just looks at Nunew as he barely breathing and Nunew just smiles at him then Nunew helps him to stand up, Zee just surrender to his situation now — he can't fightvNunew, he have to admit that.

Then both of them walks out from the toilet and go back to Nunew's table to continue having their lunch. As Zee just arrived, Nunew ordered him a lunch set same like him — a beef wellington with mashed potatoes. Nunew's lunch are always prepared with the chef hired from Nunew's family.