Exposed

The dinner went smoothly ..... for Nunew but NOT for Zee since Nunew introduced him to HIS FAMILY as HIS BOYFRIEND which is out of context and completely unexpected. Since the moment Nunew mentioned 'their status', Nunew's grandpa was pretty happy and vocal about their 'relationship', like he said he will arrange their engagement party for them in one of their hotel, which makes Zee so dumbfounded, so he just ate his food in silence.

Nunew OWES him an explanation but he didn't want to make a scene so he just wait until the dinner is over and that time is now, when they're on their way to the lobby to get in to the car. The driver opens the car door for them then both of them enters the car.

As they already inside the car, Zee brace himself to speak up, "What was that?" Zee asks Nunew who sits beside him scrolling on his phone.

"Hmm?" Nunew just hums as he still scrolling.

Zee sighs hardly, "You said i was boyfriend in front of your grandfather?"

"Yes, and?" Nunew seems doesn't car what Zee's concerns right now.

"Explain it, Nunew"

"I don't owe you any explanation" Nunew still on his ground.

"Yes, you do. I suddenly got dragged into your family gathering and got introduced as your boyfriend... And now you just sit here and chill while I'm freaking out?"

"Honey, chill. That's not a big deal"

"No, It's a big deal. I need to know what's going on" Zee keep demanding an explanation from Nunew.

Nunew rolls his eyes and sighs, "Fine, since you keep asking" Nunew puts down his phone and makes his body facing Zee, "Grandpa transferred me back here recently, not only because he missed me but also to prepare me to be next line to lead Prestige corp. He knew what i was doing back in Boston, i kept visiting gay bar and slept random guys. So he declares to me that if i want to lead the company, i need go back to Thai and stop playing with different guys..." explains Nunew. The point is Nunew need a 'disguise' to trick his grandfather.

"But you still 'playing' with a guy, me" Zee points his finger to himself.

"Yup and it's the perfect disguise that I can give. Since i still want to be sexually active, i have to think of something to hide it. Then i saw you at the food court and ..... Voila, look at you now, Zee Pruk Panich, Nunew Chawarin's boyfriend, the heir of Prestige Corporation. Isn't that great?" says Nunew clasping his own hand and smiling.

Zee sighs hardly, "I didn't sign up for this shit" murmurs Zee is annoyed with this fucked up situation he's getting into.

"Baby, you can only do what i tell you to do" says Nunew as he rubbing Zee's cheek with his hand but Zee doesn't respond him.

Nunew smirks, "You think i just randomly pick you hm?" says Nunew as he tucks Zee's hair on his ear, "I already read your file, baby. Your family owns Blanché Corp, a transportation company that work together with Prestige for several years" continues Nunew.

Zee looks at Nunew with confusing gaze, 'Blanché have work with Prestige?'

"Isn't that good if two legacy from 2 big company merges as one?" Nunew make traces on Zee's cheeks with his finger.

"It will be great for both of us, your company get more exposure and i fulfill my grandp's terms" says Nunew excitedly. Zee closes his eyes and sighs, this is not misfortune, Nunew already planned this all along.

"Pick me up tomorrow and we will go to the uni together" continues Nunew as he still holding Zee's cheek.

"I only have afternoon class tomorrow" says Zee but of course, that's not an answer that Nunew want to hear.

Nunew grabs Zee's chin, "So? That's not an excuse, baby. Come and pick me up tomorrow." says Nunew in front of Zee's lips then he proceeds to devour Zee's lips when they are on their way to drop off Zee at the Panich's residence, Zee who was annoyed at Nunew earlier, kisses Nunew back as he couldn't or don't refuse it.

———

duspatch

♥️ 1.578.980 likes

duspatch Nunew is spotted with Zee Pruk, the next legacy of Blanché Corp, as his plus-one on last night Prestige Corp. monthly dinner party. Duspatch's team quickly asks Nunew about this.

"We're currently getting to know each other? Haha, but yeah i think he's a good guy so that's why i invited him over"

Ouhh~ what a bizarre answer but let's hope the best for both of them 👏

.
.
.
.
.
.

With Duspatch posting like that, this 'news' is widely spread all over the uni but Zee doesn't know it yet because he's busy being a driver for his passenger princess, Nunew who he just picked up. Of course, Nunew knows that the news has spreaded widely, he's the one that told Duspatch to post it.

When they have arrived at the parking lot, Zee keep wandering why lots of people looking at his car and even follows it here. Nunew gets out from the car first, follows by Zee, and they're greeted by lots of camera facing them. Nunew walks towards Zee and hugs his arm. Since Zee's taller than him, Nunew need to tiptoe a bit to reach Zee's ear

"Let's go, honey" says Nunew in Zee's ear softly, Zee nods his head a bit then both of them walk together to the main lobby.

And this is where they're separating since both of them are studying different majors, "Meet me at lunch okay" says Nunew to Zee and Zee nods his head.

Nunew smiles and gives a kiss on Zee's lips, "See you, baby" Nunew waves his hand before he walks away to his major building.

After Nunew left, Zee is quickly surrounded by his friends, "Yo bro, you are all over the news" says Mark as he place his hand on Zee's shoulder.

Zee frowns his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"You didn’t read the news?" says Net and Zee shakes his head.

"What news?" asks Zee. Net takes out his phone and shows him the recent Duspatch's post. Zee looks at the post as he clenched his jaw, he didn't know that all the cameras at the dinner party was a media press. Zee doesn't want this relationship to be exposed but....here they are

'That motherfucker....'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I knor this is short but yeah whatever 🍌