Expecting the unexpected

Previously

"You are MINE, I don't like to share anything that belongs to me" says Nunew as he keep gripping those cheeks of Zee.

Zee want to say something but the grip on his cheeks are too strong. For a moment, he felt scared being around Nunew

——

Nunew let go of his hands from Zee's cheeks, "So since yesterday we haven't talk about the terms yet, i want to talk about it now" says Nunew to Zee.

"You must obey everything i say. Don't test me, my patience has its limit" continues Nunew as he ordered his lunch from his phone.

Zee just looks at Nunew beside him, "Everything?" utters Zee.

"Yeah everything" replies Nunew with his lunch being delivered to his table in just a minute.

Zee still need to process what Nunew said, "Why me?"

Nunew turns his face to Zee, "My dear, don't ask me that question. You just need to nod" says Nunew as he ruffles Zee's hair.

"How long is this going to be?" asks Zee again.

"Baby" Nunew grabs some fries, "Stop asking useless question" says Nunew as he feeds Zee with the fries. Zee opens his mouth and eat the fries from Nunew. Fully aware that he's not in the good situation now, Zee just chew in silence.

Nunew grabs Zee's chin, "So don't you dare turn your back to me" says Nunew smiling as he gives a peck on Zee's lips.

'What the hell am i getting involved with?' thought Zee inside his head.

.
.
.
.
.

"Aahhhh~"

It's the sound of Nunew moaning with Zee sucks on his nipples inside of the toilet stall, yes they're doing it at the UNIVERSITY TOILET. Nunew said that he was horny right after he finished his lunch so he takes Zee here to suck on his nipples. Nunew is sitting at the seated closet while Zee is on his knees.

Zee uses his teeth and his tongue when he sucks on the nipples, makes Nunew shivered to the spine. Nunew grabs Zee's hair as Zee sucking his nipple so hard.

Nunew pushes Zee's head from his chest and grabs his cheeks and kisses him passionately with his tongue shoved into Zee's mouth.

Nunew breaks their kiss with a thin line of their saliva form between their lips, "I want to have sex here but this toilet isn't that soundproof" says Nunew as grabbing Zee's chin and wiping the saliva off Zee's lips.

"That's enough for today" Nunew buttons up his shirt again and walks out from the stall. He looks at the mirror as he fixing his hair, follows with Zee coming from behind him.

"Let me hitch your ride and take me for shopping this afternoon" says Nunew as he wipes saliva from his corner lips.

"Okay" Zee is in no position to reject Nunew's request.

Nunew turns his body to Zee, "That's my boy" says Nunew as he squeezing both of Zee's cheeks.

"I'll see you later this afternoon" Nunew pats Zee's cheek and walks out from the toilet leaving Zee who's still inside.

Zee turns on the sink and wash his face to clear his mind. He looks at his reflection at the mirror, it has never crosses his mind that he will be someone's pet, maybe it's his karma of being playboy....?

———

"What do you want to buy here?" asks Zee as he carries Nunew's bag on his shoulder. They already arrived at the Siam Center since Nunew requested to come here.