(2) Form Fillout

I wake up to my alarm beeping and I immediately realize the sodden state of my bed. No! Not again!

If you're thinking oh no did he wet his bed again? What going to happen? Is his mom going to be mad? Will he have to start wearing protection?

Here's some answers: Yes I wet the bed, well to be more specific my night time diaper probably shifted or fell of during the night because I insisted on diapering myself last night instead of my mom. What's going to happen is I am going to rush and try and hide the fact that my mother's bedwetter son doesn't know how to put on his own diapers, and yes I call them diapers because protection is to long of a word to say, plus the fact that my mom only calls them my little itty baby diapers (as a joke, most of the time they are referred to as my diapers or johnny's diapers) means I've also just called them what they are: diapers. 

Yes my mom is probably going to be mad, and an 'I told you so' is going to be in order, because that is just what happened. She told me I would put it on wrong and leak, I fought against her and last night was my last chance to prove I could diaper myself, now I was going to be stuck with my mommy diapering me every night just like when I was an actual baby. And for the last question, if you already hadn't figured it out, I already wear protection. I've been to the doctor many times, they said I had a bladder infection. We treated it with antibiotics and other things that my crystal believing oil using mother believes in, as you have probably already assumed, nothing has worked.

I throw off my comforter and blanket, and turn on my bedside lamp to see a large yellow stain on my new bedsheets, curtesy of the last time I convinced my mom to let me diaper myself. I have to turn on my lamp because high school starts so dammed early, it doesn't help that I get up earlier every morning to deal with my incontinent problem. Thank god it is the last day of school so I won't be having to get up before the butt crack of dawn for at least two months.

I inspect the damage further and notice my shirt is also wet, and the white diaper, half onto my body, has the same color. Yes all I sleep in is a diaper and a shirt, it's too much work to take off both pants and a diaper in the morning, or in case I wake up in the middle of the night to pee. The chance of me getting up on my own to use the bathroom at night is a laughable idea, I haven't woken up during the night to pee in ages and I doubt it is going to start soon.

Now I bet you're thinking about my daytime situation. I have decent control of my bladder during the day, but I also stop by the restrooms between every class period to prevent any school accidents. I have had an accident once during the day, but we are not going to tell my mom about that one, she doesn't know because I was home alone when it happened. The reason she will never know is because she has threatened to put me in diapers during the day as well if I have any accidents. As if these thin pull up type underwear that are supposed to be extra absorbent aren't bad enough. It's something you would see a toddler close to the end of potty training using, they don't need the pull up but they aren't exactly 100% potty trained, as in they dribble a little bit here and there. Mom makes me wear them as a precaution and plus I can't lie and say they haven't soaked up a few spurts of pee before.

But now about this predicament that I am. I don't want mom to basically laugh in my face because she quite literally told me so but it's probably a bad time to mention I have never operated a washing machine in my life so I don't know how to wash my clothes.

I curse myself for my inability to diaper myself properly. No matter how many times I have tried to watch my mom diaper me I can never seem to do it myself.

The first thing I do is rip of the already half off diaper and put it in my diaper bin. Yes I have a diaper bin, that's how long this has been happening. Honestly I can't tell you when it started, I am terrible with dates, but I can say it's just become a new normal for me.