(7) Cabin

"What the fuck." Are the first words out of my mouth when Asher and I walk into our cabin. Probably not the best reaction in hindsight but what I was seeing was not expected.

To one side of the cabin is a nice regular sized bed, with a bedside table, an alarm clock, small phone, and lamp occupy it. Not too far from it is a large crib, big enough that it looks like I can fit in it. Who even makes something like that? And where does anyone buy it?

 Pretty stained wood goes around a decent sized mattress that has teddy bears all over the sheets. A colorful mainly blue rug goes in front and under the crib. A small chest is next to the crib and a small table with two chairs is in a small open area. A fan hangs from the decently tall celling, its lightbulb emitting a soft glow.

Across from the beds are two large dressers pushed together with a big tv mounted to the wall above it. To the left of the dressers is a table of sorts with a padding on the top of it. It actually reminds me of a changing table but this would be a comically big changing table. 

Next to it, shoved in the corner is a medium sized fridge, and it only looks big enough to fit a few items in it. On top of the short-ish fridge is a small microwave. Somewhat strange to have in a room but whatever.

 Shelves and pictures line the open wall between the tv and door. Directly across from where I stand is another door slightly ajar to where I can see a peak of what looks like a bathroom.

"Language little boy." Asher says with a strict tone.

"What is this?! Why do you keep calling me names like I'm a baby?" I ask turning to the taller boy.

"Let's talk about this inside, after you unpack and have a diaper change." My cheeks heat up, I didn't realize it was so noticeable. Had everyone known of my accident? I thought my pants would have hidden it after the pee had time to soak into the diaper.

Tears prick at my eyes from the embarrassment.

"It's okay baby bear, you're to little to make it to the potty, that's why you wear diapers so you don't have accidents everywhere." Asher reassures me as we walk into the cabin, he closes the door behind us.

"I'm not little." I sniffle, holding back my tears.

"Okay bear." He uses the affectionate nickname. "You change into a new diaper and I'll start unpacking for you." Asher instructs as he drops my bag in front of one of the dressers.

"No, I only use them at night." Wearing one today was already enough torture.

"That's not what it looks like right now."

"I-I." I have nothing to say back to that.

"You can either change into a diaper or I will do it for you, I don't want you to get a rash on the first day. There are packs of diapers under the changing table." He motions to the table tied the padding. So it is a changing table. Is it supposed to be for me?!

I don't more or say anything. I don't want to admit I can't diaper myself.

"John." Asher's tone is warning me to do what he asked, as he opens by duffle bag and takes sir bear out along with my blanket, setting them to the side.

"I can't." I finally say and Asher stops putting my clothes in the a drawer.

"What do you mean?" His voice is full of confusion.

"I can't diaper myself, I mess it up." I say softly, hanging my head.

"That's okay bear, I should have known. Your to little to know how to do it yourself." He mutters the last thing more to himself but I still hear it.