1

Tuesday:

Angelina and me are best friends since childhood. We've been through a lot together. Our big dream has always been to travel around the world together. Since we were old enough now and our parents would finally let us, we will go on vacation together. Our destination will be Brazil. We've always wanted to live the brazilian dream, just for once.

We were planning to go there in a few days. As we checked the weather for Brazil, we got even more excited. We will be there for 4 weeks. We'll expect a lot of sunshine but also rain, perfect. 

Since Angeline and me both are interested in  soccer (well more the soccer players to be honest*), we're planning on going to watch the game Brazil VS Portugal. Angelina was very excited to meet her celebrity crush João Felix there. 

I've already packed my stuff; a couple of shorts, tops, bikinis, glasses and just some cosmetic products. Today I still had to do something for my modeling career- a photo shoot with my best friend, Angelina. We got ready together and drove to the model agency. Jayden, my stylist, has welcomed us nicely and led us to our styling places. He was quick today. Probably, because we were getting some natural make up. Surprisingly it didn't take us long to finish the shooting. The photos turned out really nicely. On our way home we got some Mc's and posted some selfies. Suddenly Angeline screamed. She scared me so fucking much that I spilled my coke.

''Fuck Angelina, what was that for?!'', I said annoyed.

''João Felix liked my post!!'', she screamed in excitement, clapping her hands together.

''You're joking right?'', I said excited but also curious.

''No, I swear y/n!!'', she said and showed me her inbox as a proof. My jaw dropped as I saw that she wasn't lying. 

''I mean, that doesn't have to mean anything, right. I am kind of famous, so it isn't that random you know? I don't wanna be too delusional'', she continued.

''Well, we will see at the game'', I winked. She just rolled her eyes at me and smiled.

''How does it come that you don't have a celebrity crush? How's that even possible, like there are so many attractive celebs out there!!'', she started again.

''Well, I just don't think I'd have a chance with such a famous person but I have to admit, there are loads of attractive celebrities, you ain't wrong about that'', you admitted.

''Ya ya, right'', she chuckled and ended the conversation.

-

Time has passed. Right now, it's 2 am. I'm on my way to pick up Ange. As I arrive I see her waiting, jumping in excitement. As I drive in, she screams, even though she promised her parents to be quiet. We side hugged each other tightly and drove off. We played some loud brazil- funk music.

Finally we arrived at the Airport. The air was cold as fuck but that's going to change in Brazil. We went through the security controls, so we could finally wait until the gate opens. 

After a while a middle aged woman walked towards us, telling us we could enter the plane now. She followed us and showed us our seats- first class, of course. Even though, it was early in the morning the flight attendant handed us two glasses of expensive champagne. The flight was about nine and a half hour. I almost slept the whole time because I was really tired. My dreams got interrupted by shaking surroundings. I realized, that we've landed. 

I was so excited to explore Brazil, especially because I've never been there before. As I wanted to talk to Ange, I saw that she was still asleep, somehow. I shook her to wake her up. After like one minute of tapping and hitting her slightly, she woke up in confusion but she instantly smiled as she realized that we've landed.

We were the first ones leaving the plane. The hot brazilian air hit my skin when I stepped out of the plane. Ange and me got into the airport building and waited for our suitcases to arrive.  When we had all our stuff I caught the sight of our limo diver. We've booked him to drive us to our apartment, in which we'll stay in in this few weeks. Marcelo, our driver, recommended us some good places to visit and we had a good conversation with him. When we finally arrived, he helped us with our stuff and said good bye to each other. When he was out of sight, Ange broke the silence: 

''Why was he kinda..'', she giggled at her own comment.

''Ange, shut up! You have a boyfriend!!'', I busted out of laughter.

''Well, about that.. I'm in a very bad and difficult situation with him. But can we talk about that later?'', she said nervously but also trying to brush it off.

''Oh yeah, of course! I'm sorry, I didn't know'', I apologized.

She just smiled at me and went inside the building. The apartment was huge and very modern. It even had a jacuzzi on the balcony, also with a perfect view of Rio de Janeiro. We started to unpack our stuff and made the apartment look like it was our home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy, I'm done with the first chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!! I will try to update it every week, but I don't know if that works with school but I will try my best. 

Is this length okay or too short? It's about 1000 words.

And would y'all like longer chapters but you have to wait longer or shorter but more updates?

--

First of all: I had to rewrite this chapter and I'll rewrite the next ones as well because I think I messed these up. I don't want new readers to think that this story is shit or something because I messed up the start. I really improved my writing skills- they got better in the last few chapters so I'll try to rewrite the bad ones.

And I'm sorry if it ain't good. It's my first real story where I'm really trying, so please comment your thoughts!! It would help me a lot;)   I also take negative stuff don't worry!! As I said English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry for misspellings or when anything doesn't make any sense!!

Feel free to comment :)

Word count: 1090 words