2

Thursday:

I woke up really early this morning. Right now it is 6:27 am. I got out of my bed, trying not to wake up Ange who was sleeping peacefully in her room. I was planning on going outside to the beach for a quick jump into the water. We booked an apartment basically right in front of the beach, so it didn't take me long to get there. Even though it was early, it already had a warm breeze going around. I didn't see a lot of people, just a few morning birds, I guess. I pulled down my pants and went straight away into the water. Surprisingly, it wasn't as cold as I expected, lucky me.

After I was done, I put my clothes back on and walked towards our apartment. My body was covered in sand and still salty from the salt water, so I decided to take a long shower. Now I noticed Angelina was finally also awake. I chose a cute outfit because today it will be a big shopping day. We needed to buy new jerseys as well, for the Game on Friday. Wait, that's tomorrow!! I still don't know, if I should get a Brasil jersey or a Portugal jersey. I think I will buy both of them.

When I was done with my make up and hair care, Angelina was also ready. 

Outfit inspo:

We had a 20 min walk to the mall. When we took a step into the mall, our eyes widened. The mall was huge. They had everything; from Gucci to Loja União.  

Without any thinking we entered the Dior store at first. There were loads of things that weren't available in Portugal, so I guess I had to buy them here.  

Finally we went into the Nike store to buy some jerseys. Angelina bought a Portugal jersey, with João's number, of course. I bought jerseys from both of the teams, since we are in Brazil right now. We paid and started to look for a restaurant to get some breakfast. We already wore the jerseys to show them off. I just cropped mine, so it would match better with the skirt. We took some selfies wearing the jerseys and posted them again. Well, this time Angeline choked on her drink. I started patting her back, so she wouldn't die. 

''Meu deus !'', she said whisper- screaming. [my god!]

''What's up now?'', I said chuckling but also curious.

She showed me her phone nervously, waiting for my reaction. My jaw dropped again.  João liked her post and followed her.

''I have to admit, you can pull'', I said with a smirk.

She just looked at me with a confident look on her face, raising both of her eyebrows.

''But anyways, you forgot to tell me what happened between you and Tiago'', I started the conversation.

''Oh yeah, well we're still trying to figure things out. But I don't know, our relationship just doesn't feel like it's been, but it's more like he changed, not the relation, you understand?'', she questioned.

''Hm yeah, I think now I know what you mean. Have you talked to him about it?''

''Of course, multiple times. In all those times he told me stuff like ''it will change'' or ''I won't do it again'', blah blah- all lies'', she said rolling her eyes just by thinking about his past actions.

''You know what?'', I started, ''fuck him!!''

''Fuck yeah, you're right'', she admitted in a powerful energy.

She took out her phone and started typing. Without hesitation she sent the text. We both laughed at her action.

'' Let's go clubbing tonight, to forget him'', she suggested.

''I'm in for it'', I said.

After we ate, we took an Uber to get back to our apartment and picked some hot outfits for the club:

Inspiration:

You two got ready together and I straightened/ curled your long hair

''Damn, you look fine'', Angelina said looking gorgeous herself. It is 9:00 pm. and already dark outside, perfect for clubbing. We ordered a limousine that just arrived minutes later. It was such a vibe driving in this huge limousine with a glass of champagne and some loud RnB music, I love it. 

Finally we arrived at the club. We heard the music bouncing from outside. We entered and the club was crowded as fuck. We were so ready to get drunk tonight. As we took our first shot a man in our age came up to us.

''No cuz I've seen you from behind there. Y'all are slaying, literally slaying!!'', he said in a more like female  expression which made him seem gay.

''Aw thank you, you don't look bad yourself!'', I told him as a confident boost.

He did a little cheer dance (I hope y'all know what I mean, help).

''My name is James by the way'', he said nicely. We talked to him a while and continued on drinking alcohol. 

Angelina took my hand to get onto the dancing floor. We danced as we were in our own movie. Two handsome guys caught our eyes, maybe also because they were walking towards us. One guy started putting his hands on my waist, swinging my hips to the beat. He had the perfect feeling for the beat. I turned around, my back facing him. I started to swing my hips in a circle motion, bending over. My butt was now rubbing against his dick. I could feel him getting hard and grab my waist from behind as if we were in position.

''Meu deus'', he groaned. He wanted to take me to the bathroom to make out and more but I rejected the offer because I knew where this would take me to. 

The air here was so stuffy that my head started to hurt very bad and Angelina already threw up because of the amount of alcohol she consumed today. Luckily we could get James' phone number, so we could see him again sometime. We were planning on going home so we ordered an Uber. He arrived within minutes.

When we arrived in the apartment we went straight into bed, not even removing our make up or brushing our teeth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Also rewritten

Heyy I hope this chapter is good! I have to publish it without any corrections, so I'm sorry for mistakes. 

Please comment your thoughts and tips!!

Please vote!!:)

Word count: 1120 words