15

The ringing of my cell phone woke me up. Damn, who's calling me this early? I slightly sat up and unlocked my phone. It was Ange, so of course I had to answer the call.

''Why the fuck are you calling this ea-'', I started but she instantly interrupted me.

''Bitch, where you at? We're supposed to be at the airport- right now!'', she screamed through the phone. Fuck, I totally forgot that we're heading home today. I needed to wake Ney up.

''Ney, wake up!!'', I hit him and he groaned.

''Five more minutes'', he said turning around, wrapping his arm around me.

''No, now! Or else I'll miss my flight!'', I said freeing myself from his tight grip. When Ney realized, he quickly got up. ''Fuck'', he mumbled scratching his head. I can thank god that I packed my suitcase the day before. I told Angelina to pick me up with my suitcase, so she should be here in about fifteen minutes. I felt sad to leave Ney but also happy to see my family again.

I changed into a comfy fit for the airport. As I got out the bathroom, I saw Ney with a sad expression planted on his face. He must feel the same way as me. As soon as he saw me he got up and immediately pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't wanna let go. I know I'll see him again but it still hurts to let go. His hands travelled from my waist to my hips. He pulled away and looked at me. A little smile appeared on his face. He slightly bent down to kiss me. The ringing of the door bell interrupted our kiss, sadly. I'm gonna miss this feeling. I took his hand and we got downstairs. He carried my suitcase and opened the door. Ange stood there smiling at me, but I could notice she was a bit stressed. I turned to Ney and gave him one last kiss, which didn't last long because Ange coughed to draw our attention to her waiting. We pulled away and he accompanied us to the car.

''Bye Neymar'', Ange said before she entered the car. He just waved in response. Now he turned to me and gave me another tight hug and a little peck on my lips. 

''See you, eu amo te'', I smiled.

''Eu também te amo- anddd your brazilian portuguese is gone'', he laughed because I replied in my portuguese accent. I laughed as well but got interrupted again when Ange honked at us.

''Come on love birds, it's time to leave'', she said rolling down the car window. I smiled at Ney and entered the car. Ange immediately drove off because she knew I would prolong everything. 

The car ride was filled with a lot of talking. She updated me about hers and João's relationship and I updated her about mine with Neymar. 

''No shut up- he finally asked you?'', she screamed excited. We both felt like we were literally the happiest girls on earth. We finally arrived and got out of the car.

''Finally, your bad driving almost made me throw up'', I laughed but really meant it. She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed her suitcase. We both entered the airport and checked in. We just had to wait for our gate to open. In this time I was texting with Ney until a young man came to announce that our gate is opened now. Ange and me entered the plane and received a glass of champagne as a welcome again. The flight attendant showed us the safety stuff and then we were ready to take off. 

I was still kind of tired from the night, so I tried to sleep but I just felt like I'd throw up any second- the turbulences didn't help. I tried to close my eyes and doze off after a while. Sometimes the turbulences woke me up but after some time I could continue sleeping. I woke up once again, so i took a look on the little monitor in front of me. It said the flight only has fifteen minutes left, so I just scrolled in my camera roll. Only now I saw some selfies of Neymar, which he probably took whenever he had the opportunity to. I watched Ange sleeping peacefully until we landed. We both were excited to be in our home country again but we also missed Brasil. We got our luggage and looked for a taxi to drive us home. An older man walked in our direction.

''You ladies need a taxi?'', he asked politely.

''Yes please'', we both said at the same time. He nod and took our suitcases and stowed it in his trunk. The drive was silent, probably because Ange and me were still tired because of the long flight. We arrived at my house first, so I just paid like half of the amount of the price already. 

''Thank you sir'', I said trying to sound polite, ''bye Ange, text me when you're home!'', I blew a kiss and she nodded. I grabbed my suitcase and unlocked the door. 

''Guess who's back'', I screamed to inform my family.

''Y/n!!'', my mamãe screamed when she heard me. She opened her arms and hugged me tightly. My whole family greeted me, even my little brother. We all sat together on our couch to talk a bit.

''You and Neymar Jr, huh?'', my dad asked smirking at me. How did they know? I never told them anything.

''Yes Neymar, I wanna play soccer with him!'', my brother screamed excited.

''How do you even know?'', I said kind of shocked.

''You seriously think we didn't see the news? Everything is about you and him!'', my mom laughed. I felt kind of embarrassed but I brushed it off. I told them the whole story, how we met and that we're officially dating now. They all were very happy for me and excited to maybe meet him one day.

''You must be very tired, honey. Go lay down, it's almost 11 pm'', my mom said. I nod and got upstairs. I got in my room and laid down because I was too exhausted to unpack my luggage. I fell asleep quickly, luckily. 

A wave of sickness hit me and also woke me up again. What was wrong with me? I went to the bathroom to drink a cup of water. My stomach kind of dropped and I had to throw up. Maybe the flight still had an influence on now, I don't know. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know this chapter sucks 

Comment your thoughts and vote please :)

Enjoy

Published without any corrections

Word count: 1145