8

I woke up to a sound of water draining. I turned around to take a look at the bathroom door. It turned out that Ney was showering, damn I didn't even notice that he sneaked out of the bed. The bathroom door opened and he walked towards me, just with a towel wrapped around his waist, damnnn. He knew what he was doing to me. 

''I have to go to practice, maybe you need to talk to Angelina again, right?'', he questioned.

''Ohh yeah, you're right. Have fun at practice though'', I said nicely. 

I went out of the bed, just wearing my underwear. I was a bit mad and disappointed that Ney was about to leave. I went right to where he was, put my arms around his neck to distract him and stuff. 

''Come one y/n, I don't have time for that now'', he groaned but he still sounded lustful.

Damn, I thought he wouldn't be able to resist.

I grabbed his hands and put them on my lower back. He moved his hands lower, grabbing my ass. I could feel his body getting closer. There was no space between us anymore. He bent over to kiss me but I rejected him.

''Damn, y/n'', he said.

''You rejected me as well earlier'', I said looking away.

He put his hand on my jaw and turned my head to make me look at him. His hazel eyes stared right into mine. The eye contact was so difficult to hold because he made me feel so nervous. Now he smiled.

''I knew I could get you'', he chuckled.

He didn't wait any second and finally kissed me. His lips felt so soft. Sometimes he switched up so fast. One second he is acting cute, the next second he gets nasty.

He broke the kiss.

''I really have to go now, y/n'', he said in a hushing way.

''Okay, good bye'', I said softy.  

He just slapped my ass. Ouch, that was harsh.  

''Ouch!!'', I shout.  

''Lil weak baby'', he teased as he smiled.       

I just rolled my eyes at him and finally let him go to his practice.  

I just went to check my phone, in case Angelina texted me.  

Notification from Ange💕 22 minutes ago

Ange💕: Had a long night, huh?

You: Ya ya Ange, shut up!!

Ange💕: Whatever, wanna spend your day with me today?

You: Sure

Ange💕 reacted with ❤️ to your message

--

I left Ney's house now and since I had no car I just took one of his. I chose his Lamborghini Huracan, damn this car looks hella nice. When I arrived at our apartment Ange was already waiting for me.  

''Nice car babes'', she said looking impressed.   

''Right? We need to take some pictures'', I suggested as an idea.  

She nod in excitement. I posted this picture she took of me:

 I posted this picture she took of me: