10

Today I woke up with a huge headache. God, how much did I drink yesterday? Never mind, I'll just stay in my bed for a few minutes. It has never been more comfy than it's now; covered in my warm blanked, a fluffy pillow and this grip around my waist, what else do I need? Wait- a tight grip around my waist? That's unusual.. I turned around, scared because I was still confused about what happened last night. I moved slow and quiet and faced Ney, god was I scared for a second. I breathed out loud in relief. I watched him sleep a few minutes, he just looked so peacefully. I went in to kiss his cheek and played a bit with his curly hair. He opened his eyes slowly, his arm still wrapped around my unclothed waist. 

''Bom dia meu amor, I had to take you home yesterday. Let's say you and Angelina got a bit drunk'', he chuckled. [Good morning, my love]

''Shut up, lindo'', I smiled.

''Are you always this naughty when you're drunk?'', he asked laughing at me.

''What are you talking about?'', I said scared of the actions I did when I was drunk. He just ignored me instead of answering my question.

''Ney, we have to talk about something''

''Go on'', he said worried.

''So as you know Ange and me stayed here for the last three and a half week, so we just have a few more dias to stay here.. I can't extend my holiday though because of work and my family, so I have to go back to Portugal soon'', I said looking down waiting for his reaction.

''Oh yeah you're right, I totally forgot about this. Well, we're lucky because I have a game in Portugal soon. Maybe I can extend my stay there, I'll just need a place to stay at in this time'', he said smiling slightly.

''I'm sure you can stay over at my place for a while, my family would be honored to meet you'', I replied.

''Sure'', he said removing his hand from my back, traveling down to my ass.

''Meu bunda'', he said childishly. [My ass]

''You're such a child, Ney!'', I laughed and he just smiled back. Our moment got interrupted because my phone started buzzing, ugh who's calling this early? Ney grabbed my phone to look who was calling me. It was Gabriel. Ney picked it up and waited for me to say something.

''Hey Gabriel, what's up?'', I said looking at Ney who was watching me with every move.

''So- wait you're alone, right?''

''Uhm yes, of course''

''So since you probably want a break from Neymar, god he's I know how annoying he can be, are you free today evening? I could rake you out for a date to get to know each other, I'd be interested in you.''

''Well actually, she isn't free tonight because me, the annoying Neymar, is taking her out today. Watch your mouth, buddy'', Neymar shouted him down. Gabriel couldn't even answer because Ney already hung up.

''Nossa Ney'', I chuckled. [Wow Ney]  

He sat up and placed a kiss on my forehead.

''Is the offer still pending? I mean the dinner you talked about on the call'', I asked.

''Sure, I can ask my friend Gerard if he wants to join us with his wife Shakira?'', he asked grabbing his phone. I got excited when I head that Shakira will be part of today's evening. I nod in agreement and saw Ney texting Gerard about the dinner.

''I probably have to go now, see you later meu amor'', I told him. 

''That's fine, I'll pick you up at 7 pm, anjo'', he said knowing I love it when he called me angel. I got up and kissed him one last time before going downstairs to prepare the breakfast. I cooked two eggs combined with some bacon and some orange juice. As Ney walked downstairs, shirtless with his wettened curls he took a look at the meal I cooked for him.

''Delicioso'', he said putting his tongue out as a sign that he's hungry. We both sat at the table and ate when he suddenly broke the silence

''You know, I'd still prefer you as my breakfast'', he said smirking, that nasty boy. I playfully hit his arm. He told me he had to go to training and I could just stay in his house and I could just entertain myself somehow. Now he was gone

Since I was a model and an influencer I decided to upload some posts

y/n_y/l/n: Sunshine ☀️

liked by neymarjr, gabriel_m11 and 256'239 others

comments are deactivated  

--

Time has passed and I put on a pretty short and tight dress. It snatched my body perfectly. I just touched up my make up and put my hair into a half up half down hair style. I went downstairs to where the kitchen was located. Since I didn't have to do anything else except than waiting, I decided to just clean the dining table. As I bent over to reach the spot far away from me I felt to hands sliding around my waist, while I was still bent over. It didn't take me long to realize that it was Neymar.

''You scared me'', I said chuckling at his action.

''Looks like we could do the same today night in my bed'', he said so close that his lips were brushing my ear.

''Okay sir'', I chuckled. 

What did he plan?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, another chapter!

Now I'll have more time to update every few days because our holiday will start soon.

Let me know what you think!

Published without any corrections

Word count: 1110