7

... 

As I said, Ney threw me onto the bed again but this time in ''doggy style''. His hands moved over my whole body- from my thighs to my ass, from my ass to my back, from my back to my still covered chest and finally to my neck.

''Hey you sure you wanna do that? I don't force you to anything'', damn he's a gentleman.

''Of course, I would love to'', I said. God, I was so excited for this to happen.

''Good girl'', he said as he got rid of my bra. 

Once again, his hands touched every single part of my body. The fact that his body was tattooed turned me even more on. I could feel his tip touching my clit and slowly entering me. He groaned after the first ''push'', so did I. No man ever made me feel like this, damn. He started going faster and faster. Now he was stroking me, sending shivers down my body. 

Now we changed positions- I was lying on my back, him towering me. I was surprised as he went on his knees. He used two fingers to rub my clit and with the other hand he massaged my breasts.

''Fuck y/n, what do you do to me?'', he groaned as he entered one finger in me.

''You are so tight, damn'', he said smirking. I was just smirking back.

He was wondering why I'm giving him no reaction to his single finger fingering me, so he entered a second one. I just groaned quietly as he entered but so quiet that he couldn't hear it. Since I wanted to tease him, I would just keep quiet, no matter what he's doing. I think he noticed what game I was playing so he entered another finger and did better this time. It was over for me when he hit my g- spot, fuck. I groaned loudly because I kept this whole pressure in me the whole time, until now.

''I knew I wouldn't disappoint you'', he winked as he saw the liquid streaming out of me (cum).

One thing about me is I hate to admit things (especially this kind of things lmao).

''Ya ya, keep dreaming'', I said to annoy him.

I wanted to play this game back, so since he was lying on his back now I sat on top of him. I started moving my lower body in a circle motion, right on his dick. He gripped my hips to move my hips, harsher this time. I put his hands up so he would stop leading my hips. I kept moving and I think he lost it at that point because he freed himself from my grip, he was just too strong.

''Come on y/n. Don't play games, just let me fuck you (again)'', he groaned.

I nod.

I placed his tip right into my pussy and started to ride him. Since I was 50% hispanic, I knew how to move my hips the right way. He just rested his hands on my lower back, not being able to lead me or do anything else because he was so relaxed. 

''I'm going to cum'', he told me.

I just jumped off his dick kneeling in front of him so that he could cum on me.

We just went to the bathroom to take a shower but you two didn't do much in there because we were really tired after this ''round''. We went to bed and just lied there for a while. I don't know but I just feel so comfy with him. My head was lying on his chest, my arm and leg wrapped around him. It was silent unit Neymar said something.

''Fuck, I forgot to put a condom on'', he said shocked.

''Don't worry Ney, I'm on the pill''

to be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shorter chapter!!

vote and comment you thoughts!:)

and thank y'all for 140 reads :) love you all

published without any corrections 

Word count: 715 words