two.

liked by pietra

liked by pietra.pilao and others.

honeyphillips   from my brazilian holiday last year w pooks

comments

user1   my olympian

user2 hope to see you in the olympics this year!

maxfewtrell five minutes before you lobbed a piece of bread at my head
  honeyphillips and i'm valid

pietra.pilao lindaaaa
honeyphillips mi amor!
   maxfewtrell excuse me.

user3  omg is this when she went w max and p or when she went w her secret man
user4 I FORGOT SHE WENT W HIM

centralcee cold
honeyphillips absolutely freezing babe x

landonorris huge head
honeyphillips thanks.

user5 ofc lando is in the comments. ofc he is.
honeyphillips he is literally obsessed w me

people knew, close friends did but that was all. he'd show up to her competitions and no one would notice, he got her jewellery, they went on incognito dates. it had been a year and a half, honey didn't know if she'd call it moving in time because he spent half of his time going across the world.

as far as social media was concerned, they just followed eachother. nothing had been speculated.

"stop buying me things oakley." honey scolded as she opened a velvet box where her boyfriend had purchased a necklace, his initials on the chain and she grinned softly. "i didn't get you anything." she poured slightly, leaning closer to him on the sofa.

"don't need to." he kissed the side of honey's head and swept her hair back for his tattooed hands to put the necklace. "my hand looks better but when i ain't with you then you can keep this yeah?" he offered and honey gave a small nod before pecking him on the lips.

the door opened and honey leapt away from oakley like he had swine flu and max cackled at the reaction.

"yo." oakley greeted max who fist bumped him in greeting.

"yo cench." max replied, passing the infamous rapper central cee his can of mirinda. "nice necklace honey. also, P can't be bothered to cook so what takeaway do you two want?" he asked, looking behind him to see pietra had entered from her bedroom looking tired as anything.

"up to you. i can just go gym downstairs after." honey offered, fingers dancing across oakley's initials on her necklace.

"we can get a roka?" oakley offered and honey threw herself back on the sofa dramatically, putting a hand on her forehead. "what are you moaning about?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow.