ten.

it was a big day for honey today, she'd be picking the songs for her olympic programs, which is a big commitment because once she'd picked them there was no changing it. she'd then have to brainstorm costumes with hanna her tailor and agnes who would deem what was appropriate.

"i think.. for the short we can do the dog days are over by florence and the machine, have a kind of green outfit, tinkerbell style skirt with like the chops in it and ivy growing around my arms." honey suggested, picking out some sketches she'd done, rough ones that'd only be a basis for the first piece.

"because i noticed that the judges really like green, they're are like enthralled by it every single time a skater wears it

"because i noticed that the judges really like green, they're are like enthralled by it every single time a skater wears it. we can potentially sew some gems into my hair depending on what kind of vibes the costume comes out as." she swiped through the designs and then agnes went silent for a second, mumbling something indecipherable in polish before nodding.

agnes often reminded honey of meryl streep in devil wears prada, she made the costumes happen, she made every final decision.

"i agree." agnes nodded and honey forwarded the costume design to hanna who nodded along slowly, agnes clicking her fingers for honey to continue to the slideshow of costume pieces she thought up.

she took a deep breath and proposed an idea. "so."

"here she goes." agnes muttered.

"hear me out." honey paused and swiped onto the design. "so you know how they have tear off outfits, we could make this a tear off."

"we can do white over the top and then black on the bottom for the tear off

"we can do white over the top and then black on the bottom for the tear off. we can put a feather headpiece into my hair but i found one which is like LED powered and we can change the colour of all of it. change it all to black." honey showed the ipad to hanna and agnes who looked skeptical. "the feathers on my arm can be the same material too with the colour changing aspect to black. the song could be tchaikovsky, swan lake op 20 act 3 allegro."

honey played the song out loud. "white swan soft and gentle movements, never makes eye contact, till... now." as the music got deeper, honey clicked her fingers to the black swan part. "black outfit, black swan, i wanna slice the judges too, as the black swan. she's.. sharper, odile has better eye contact, she's confident and knows what she wants. she can land two quint jumps in one program." the idea was thrown out there and agnes clapped her hands.

"yes! yes this is the one honey this is the one. hanna can you do this?" hanna agreed, taking the designs to forward them to herself and they began talking out logistics.

"the black swan makeup is so bold and beautiful, i want to do it and for the white swan have a bright white mask to hide the black swan makeup. light goes dim and music quietens before the big change, i'll take off my mask and throw my tear off to the floor and when i do my cantilever i can swoop past and bring it to you, and land a quint right there." honey suggested, getting onto the ice. "like this."

she did as she described and threw her headband onto the side of the rink after her cantilever, scooping it up to throw it on.

"this is a brilliant idea, it's.. it's gold medal material honey." agnes praised. "but two quint jumps in one program?"

"i wanted to do one right after i change into the black swan, skate around after my cantilever and stick it and then one towards the end and i land and done, crowd goes wild." honey imitated out the crowd sounds. "let me at least try it."

"fine but be careful." agnes warned.

honey began improvising a program to the song which played over the speakers, adding in her transition to the black swan and landing her quint, then right at the end she threw in another and landed right on her little ass.

"i told you to be careful!" agnes scolded and honey just shook it off, trying to land it again and she finally did. "no more quints today. go and practice your quads." the polish woman scolded and honey mocked her, gracefully skating around the rink.

when training was over, hanna already worked up some concept art for the costumes which she'd forward over to honey at a more opportune time because right now she was already zooming out of the door to see max with ghost who already grew so much and he looked much more musclier. even though it had only been a weeks worth of training. maybe she was hallucinating from her fall, who knows.

"hi my baby!" honey cooed, dropping to her knees in front of ghost who immediately got up to say hi to his mother. "hi my boy who's the best, you, you are." honey phillips had such a baby voice for ghost who loved it all the same. but it differentiated from the voice she was stern with to tell him off or give him commands.

"i'm here too." max pointed out and honey looked up and glared.

"oh. hi."

"hurry up the race starts soon and i wanna eat."