nine.

honeyphillips   meet ghost! we just picked him up from battersea dogs and cats home this morning

honeyphillips   meet ghost! we just picked him up from battersea dogs and cats home this morning. we did want to get a senior dog but because of mine and max's schedule we couldn't accommodate the needs of giving a senior dog a home at this moment in time.

because i'm training so often and max is on shoots or away for work a lot of the time so ghost would be with either one of us. just to make everyone aware we didn't crop his ears, he had that done at the vets a few weeks before our visit when he was first taken in due to being attacked by another dog severely where he also had his tail docked because the other dog nearly ripped it off. he was attacked by a bulldog at four months old and caused him such severe injuries he nearly passed but luckily he's all healed up now!

our little man is currently loving the affection of max and lando even though he's a little mamas boy because he keeps kicking them out of the way. we were really looking at a senior dog called sparky who was an old jack russell who wanted a forever home but due to our schedules and apartment, max and i matched with ghost who's original name was pickles.

he's such a loving and sweet boy and he listens so well despite being such a young pup and he doesn't mind the tube either which is our main source of travel living in the city! he'll be spending time with P when max and i can't bring him along with us to places or with my mum (his grandma!)

view comments

user1 so sweet that you wanted to give a senior dog a home

user2 i thought max loved cats?
honeyphillips max does love cats but being in such a busy area we decided against it. plus he has two cats at his mums house!

maxfewtrell he does not love you more than me
honeyphillips he does
landonorris he does max just admit it

pietra.pilao he's here!!!!

user3 what an angel!

user4 a crufts agility protégée?
honeyphillips he can't even get up onto my bed yet, maybe in the future

honey sat stroking ghost's head as max tickled his feet, the puppy rabbit kicked his foot backwards and it hit max square in the face which made honey snort. "good boy." she praised with a snort and ghost rolled on his back for honey to scratch his stomach.

"i don't know why he doesn't like me." lando said with a pout and honey shrugged. "like.. i love him and he doesn't want my love."

"maybe he can see that you abuse his mother." honey replied and lando put his middle finger up, sitting across the sofa as he put his foot on honey's shoulder. "ghost attack!" honey pointed at lando who squeaked as ghost jumped on him and began digging his chest, honey taking a video as max intervened, practically throwing himself onto ghost and lando, ghost jumping out of the way before biting max on his ass.