four.

liked by centralcee and others

honeyphillips here's the face of the double british national figure skating champion. olympics here we come!

view comments.

pietra.pilao congratulations linda!'
honeyphillips   obrigado babycakes!

sashatrusova   congratulations honey, see you again at the olympics!
honeyphillips dziękuję sasha!

user1 you'd look so good in a gold medal

user2   congrats!

maxfewtrell   well done honeybuns
honeyphillips thank you maxie

landonorris well in mardy bum
  honeyphillips thanks calrissian

user3  well done on a quint!

user4 first ever person to land a quint in competition. congratulations!

centralcee congrats
honeyphillips thanks buddy!

"buddy? really?" oakley rose his eyebrows and honey snorted, burying her face into his shoulder. "so funny dickhead." he teased and honey snorted again, face creased into a smile as she laughed into his tattooed skin.

"when are you getting my name tattooed on you then?" she asked, tracing the lines of some of his tattoos. "i'm thinking right here." she jabbed her finger into his forehead, writing her name on his forehead with her nail.

"har-har very funny i'm not getting your name on my forehead are you skunked?" he pushed her hand away and honey threw herself dramatically onto the sofa.

"wow so you don't even love me. wowww." honey held her hands over her face and pretended to cry. "so distraught, so embarrassed, so depressed, upset." she pretended to fake cry and oakley just laughed at her, jabbing her sides with the tips of his fingers. "help! help! assault!" she screeched through giggles.

oakley threw himself on top of honey and she let out a strangled moan through her laughs before the side of her shirt slipped down revealing the curve of her tit.

"my boob is out get off." honey jokingly tried to shove oakley off and he pretended to be asleep. "get off meeeee." she whined, feeling his curls on her chin.

"sorry, can't i'm asleep." he replied, she could feel his laugh on her skin.

"wanna shag?" he looked up through his long lashes and saw honey wiggling her eyebrows. "yeah thought that'd wake you up, hang on let me spread em." honey was wearing her nightdress and pulled down her underwear, spreading her legs for oakley to see.

"look at you." he hummed, kissing honey's bare leg. "your leg is so stubbly it's scratching my face." he teased and honey moved her leg and pushed his face away with her foot.

"ew stop you make me sick." honey complained, feeling oakley bite her heel. "get your nasty mouth away from my toes you freak! ugh!" the blonde wiggled her toes in his face and he slapped her foot away, putting it over his shoulder.

"if my mouth is nasty i won't eat you out then." he raised his eyebrow and honey huffed. "yeah be quiet then." he kissed the inside of honey's thighs and slowly began inching his lips closer to her clit.

"i'm so glad you're a munch." honey shuddered out a breath and let out a small moan, fingers threading into his curls.

"i ain't ever done this for any other girl believe that." he said before slowly inching a tattooed finger into her hole, letting honey draw out a long moan.

just as she was about to make another witty comment, the door slammed open to reveal max and tom bale.

honey gasped and oakley jumped back, face red with embarrassment as the blonde shoved a pillow between her legs as she hid her face in her hands.

"oh my god—" max uttered out.

"i'm so—" honey started.

"that was so hot." tom mumbled and everyone's heads turned to him. his face was serious before he bursted out into laughter, everyone else following suit. "max can you steam clean the sofa?" he asked and honey hid her face again.

"on the sofa? really? have some decorum." max scolded, hesitating to dap up oakley and then doing it anyway.

"let's not talk about the sofa when i caught you and P shagging on here once. violently shagging at four in the morning might i add." max flipped off honey. "had to steam clean that shit for hours, horny fucks." she shook her head.

"i gotta go studio. i'll see you soon yeah?" oakley said, reappearing from the bedroom with his bag.

"mhm, you gonna come see me before you go on tour?" she asked, dreading the next few months where oakley would tour the US with D block europe opening for him. he'd start with one show in london and then fly off to the US.

"course i am. but after the show in london i'm getting my flight to LA." he informed the blonde, saying goodbye to max and tom.

"i wish i could come." honey pouted, crossing her arms in dismay. "but i'll come to the show in london, can i come with you to soundcheck and stuff? so i can spend the day with you, it's my off day so i can stay over the night before." the blonde offered, putting on some trousers that were on the floor and possibly pietras.

"i'll see because i gotta see my mum and juke n that." he cocked his head for honey to come to the door down the hall away from max and tom. "if not i'll pick you up when i get up or i'll get you a car." he said softly, pushing a lock of hair behind honey's pierced ear.

"yeah, okay then. i've got training tomorrow and thursday but yeah i'll see you friday then." honey tilted her chin up for a kiss and oakley placed one softly before pulling his sunglasses and hood on, hand on the door knob. "i love you." honey said quietly with a smile.

he just smiled before closing the door and honey furrowed her eyebrows, maybe he had his airpods in already. he usually said it back.