five.

liked by maxfewtrell and pietra

liked by maxfewtrell and pietra.pilao.

honeyphillips concert vibes!

view comments.

user1 oo have fun!

user2 ooooo she's at the central cee concert!!

maxfewtrell slayed queen
honeyphillips i commented this myself

view more comments.

honey wore a green too with thin black straps, low waisted jeans and some white nike airs, hair wavy with two plaits at the front and a smile on her face as she saw dave. "hey it's good to see you." he greeted honey, the two of them being friends through oakley.

"it's so good to see you too. you a surprise guest?" she asked, hugging him lightly, chin on his shoulder.

santan dave was incredible. he was an amazing lyricist, musician, person, he was beautiful with his words and he was humble too.

"yeah gonna do a couple songs and probably sprinter. you got any requests?" he asked, holding out a can of coke to honey who sat on the sofa next to him.

"you know i love it all. but streatham is my favourite." honey admitted, not having seen her boyfriend the whole day, even asking dave where he was but he didn't know.

after getting up into the vip section, spitting various celebrities, saying hi to a few of them she had met in passing but standing with max and pietra looking down at the masses of people filling up the o2 arena. she was proud, heart full.

the performances by dave and DBE were amazing per usual, her voice nearly going as she spat bars out like she should've been on stage herself.

when oakley came out she screeched, so loudly that even max covered his ears. he started with wild west, honey rapping on every word like she was paid to perform herself. he played most songs honey requested.

she was dancing to sprinter with a vodka lemonade in her hand until the song finished, the crowd cheering as the beginning to some unfamiliar chords struck up. "this is an unreleased one, enjoy." honey furrowed her eyebrows, she'd never heard it before and usually he always played his unreleased songs.

she knew the sample, it was honey by khelani, a good song, honey enjoyed it.

I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet
A little selfish
I like my women like I like my money, green
A little jealous
'Cause I'm a beautiful wreck
A colorful mess, but I'm funny
Oh, I'm a heartbreak vet
With a stone-cold neck, yeah, I'm charmin.'

khelani's voice was enchanting, it was beautiful and it always had been. it was sweet like honey, ironically. she wondered where oakley would come in, and the beat changed, the chords of the original song still there but the beat like something oakley would usually use.