Part 26 ~ Realization of feelings

Suhani's pov

" Guys , I think we should've brought Pratap ji with us " I said as I suddenly thought that Dadisa might have felt upset because we refused

" Chill , Suhani , Hum 26 , 27 saal ke Hain , I know tujhe ajeeb lag raha hai ki shayad Ranisa ko bura na laga ho but trust me , wo hume samajhti hain " ( We're already 26 and 27 years old , I know you are feeling bad but trust me , Ranisa is chill and she understands us ) Krish stated as the car stopped and we reached to a tourist spot , simply beautiful and ecstatic !!

" Haan yaar Suhani , ab mood theek kar aur ghoomte hain yaar " ( Yeah Suhani , now , don't be upset and let's go ) Ahana's curious voice reached my ears and I nodded my head with a small smile

" Ok , let's go " I said and we all stepped out of the car , the driver said that he'll find the parking lot and we nodded , he left with the car and now we stepped ahead , We continued our journey on foot, excited about the adventure that awaited us. The driver assured us he would park the car safely and join us shortly . We nodded in agreement . As we moved forward, we couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation and camaraderie, eager to explore and create unforgettable memories together .

" Wow , see , over there , It's so beautiful , isn't it , sona ? " Ahana said excitedly as she showed me a beautiful fort , we all started to capture the beautiful view , many tourists were there , devouring the beauty of Udaipur , even though this place marked a terrible memory inside of me but I can't disagree to the fact that this City is so Beautiful , we were having the time of our lives , clicking pictures , roaming around , doing shopping and then we devoured some authentic local food , we were roaming around when suddenly a group of boys starting walking towards us , they were looking like some gangsters , heavy beard , beast like bodies , creepy smiles , I was not getting right vibe from them , my heart started beating faster as they didn't seem good ones , their evil smiles were enough to give me a hint that they were a bad news !!

I clutched Ahana's shirt from the elbow and she suddenly looked at me , curiously !

My blood started boiling as one of them came and stood beside me , and suddenly I felt him grabbing my arm , his touch was not right . his hands started to move towards my back , my eyes widened as I didn't expect it , my breathing got uneven as I lost my cool and suddenly slapped him on his face , the sound echoed and everyone present there started looking at us , Ahana and krish looked at me as they saw me in full anger , I started losing my cool self , my breathing fastened and I felt a strong urge to just slap them all

" Who the fuck do you think you are , huh " I shouted in anger as one man from their gang looked at me as if he would murder me , but I was not the girl to back off , I didn't lower my voice nor my eyes , I kept staring at him without blinking my eyes , Krish suddenly came in front of me when that man started to come towards me to grab my hand

" Don't You Dare !!! " krish's voice echoed as he shouted his lungs out , his veins popped out and his face got red with anger , krish grabbed that man's hand and twisted it , his rage was clearly visible

Ahana came towards me and hugged me tightly , my heartbeats increased as I realized what I just did , I didn't want to do it but he forced me to . How dare he touched me without my concent , Bloody dog !!

" Hey , you Dog , who the hell are you and how dare you touch a woman without her permission " Ahana's rowdy voice caught everyone's attention , the gang of those men came towards us , and I got the feeling that something really bad was going to happen now , oh God please save us , we are in big trouble maybe .