Breaking Free from the Chains of Love

Lalisa's POV - In Korea

"Why, Jungkook?" I sadly asked, but he just smiled at me as if I were joking.

"I never loved you anyway," he proudly declared.

"And this marriage was just forced," he added, softly laughing.

Should I cry? Should I laugh? Should I beg? Should I kneel?

I forced a smile, grabbed the pen, and signed the divorce papers. Handing them to him, I walked away.

I got into the car and sped off.

I always forgave you. I was an idiot. I allowed myself to be blind. I let myself be selfish.

I chose you over my family. I gave up my dreams. I hated the person who loved me.

I hurt myself. I hated myself. I forced myself. I broke myself. I ruined myself.

"I gave you everything."

I wish I had never met you. I wish I had never believed you. I wish I had never fallen. I wish I had never loved you.

"I wish I could forget you."

BOOM#@?!!!!!!!*

Lisa's POV - In China

I woke up in an unfamiliar place and looked around. I immediately noticed the angel holding my hand. I just stared at him and he moved, our eyes meeting.

"Doctor!" he shouted and looked at me.

I was surprised why he shouted, but when the doctor arrived, he examined me.

"You're okay, but you still need to stay in the hospital," the doctor said with a smile.

The angel smiled sweetly and looked at me.

"Baby, I'm glad you're okay," he said. Wait, who is this angel?

'Don't tell me you're my father,'

'Oh my goodness, I'm in love with my daddy,'

'Love you, Daddy,'

'Make it faster, Daddy... just kidding,'

"Who are you?" I asked in English.

'Of course, we have to act cute,'

His smile disappeared and he touched my cheek.

"You don't know me," the angel said.

I just nodded as he suddenly stood up and called the doctor who had arrived. The doctor asked me something.

"Do you know who you are?" the doctor asked. I didn't answer and just stared at the angel who was crying.

"I don't know," I said tearfully, still looking at the angel. The angel approached me and hugged me.

'Daddy smells nice,'

'I'm such a flirt,'

'He's your father, self,'

"I'm sorry, Mr. Leng. Your wife has amnesia," the doctor said.

"Wait, wife?" I asked suddenly, looking at them.

'Oh no, I think I spoke too loudly,'

'Wait, I'm the wife of this angel,'

'I must be blessed by Jesus,'

'To think that He gave me one of His angels.'

"I think you should talk to your wife... I'm leaving, Mr. Leng," they said and walked away. I just looked at the angel as he smiled at me.

'Oh my, I'm melting,'

'Bring me to heaven, Daddy,'

"Your name is Gu Lisa, a beautiful Chinese girl I've ever seen, and the famous model in China," he softly laughed.

"The Little Lili of China," he smiled and looked at me.

"We were in love and got married last year, but..." he fell silent for a while and smiled sadly.

"Someone kidnapped you after our wedding day..." he said sadly, tears escaping from his eyes.

'Oh no, we didn't even get to go on our honeymoon,'

'I feel your pain, Daddy,'

'Just cry,'

'I'll make sure that when I get discharged, I'll bring you to heaven,'

'I'll make you moan my beautiful name,' I thought, blushing.

"Hey baby, what's with that smile?" he asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Nothing," I said in English and smiled.

"You're so cute," he said, gently stroking my cheek.

"So, what is your name?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm Leng Xukun, your beloved husband, Mrs. Leng," he said, smiling. I smiled back as he told me where he found me and what had happened.

He said, "Someone from Korea called me and told me that you were in the hospital in a deep coma. I'm so happy to know that you're alive."