A Twist of Fate and Unveiling the Truth

Jungkook's POV:

I was getting ready for the party when I finally made my way down the hallway.

There were already a lot of people gathered, including my business friends.

As I was talking to them, my eyes caught sight of someone I had been searching for a long time.

I followed her, but the crowd was too dense, and I couldn't catch up.

My head started to ache from thinking about Lali, so I decided to go to the garden to get some fresh air.

That's when I saw a stunning woman who seemed to have just finished a call.

Our eyes met, and my heart almost jumped out of my chest when she smiled at me and walked towards me.

I was about to hug her when she quickly passed by me. I hurriedly reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Um, sorry, mister," she said, looking at me. I immediately pulled her into a hug.

"Ah... Are you okay?" I repeatedly apologized.

"Um, sorry, but I don't know you," she said, trying to push me away.

"No, I won't let you go," I said, crying, and held her tightly.

Lisa's POV:

I was about to push the guy away when he started crying, so I let him be and allowed him to calm down.

He let go of me and I asked if he was okay, still looking at me. Suddenly, he leaned in and kissed me.

"Hey, just because you're handsome doesn't mean I won't hurt you," I said, pushing him away forcefully and giving him a stern look.

"What's wrong with you? I helped you, and you're disrespecting me," I shouted at him.

"Lali, I'm sorry, I..." he couldn't finish his sentence as I slapped him and was about to walk away.

But he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the hotel.

That's when I saw Rose, and I immediately screamed for help.

"Rose, help!" I shouted, and Rose quickly ran towards me and held my other hand.

"Jungkook, let her go. She's not Lalisa," Rose said, causing Jungkook to stop and look at me.

"Really?" Jungkook said, grinning, and was about to pull me again when suddenly everything went dark.