Shattered Trust and the Journey to Find Happiness

I am alone in my condo because Rose went to buy vegetables for me.

She said, "Pregnant women should eat vegetables."

I don't know why she insists on treating me like a goat, but she cooks delicious food, so it's okay.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw a man who kissed me.

I was about to close the door, but he managed to enter and locked the door.

"What are you doing here?" I stuttered, but he just smiled.

He pushed me onto the sofa and tried to force his tongue into my mouth, so I bit his lip, causing him to let go of me.

"So you don't remember me," he said with a smirk, slowly approaching me.

He pulled me towards my bedroom, and once we entered, he forcefully pushed me onto the bed.

"You don't remember me... well, I'll remind you," he said, tearing my clothes.

He started kissing my neck, bringing back both happy and sad memories from my past.

When I woke up, there were arms wrapped around my waist.

I quickly removed them and was about to stand up when Jungkook pulled me back onto the bed and kissed my neck.

I didn't realize that tears were already streaming down my face.

He looked at me with darkened eyes. "Is he better?" he angrily asked. I slapped him, making his face even darker.

"Why did you come back? I'm happy now!" I shouted. He just smiled, stood up, and started putting on his clothes.

"What if I tell your husband that you are not his beloved wife?" I turned pale upon hearing those words. He smiled at my reaction and left.

I cried and cried, then grabbed my phone and called Kun.

"Yes, baby," Kun answered lovingly.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't know, but I cried even more when I heard Kun's voice.

"Baby... what happened? Are you okay? Answer me, please... tell me you're okay... do you want me to come back... alright, I'll be--" I couldn't help but laugh at my husband's overprotectiveness.

"Baby... why are you laughing at me? I'm worried about you," I smiled and took a deep breath.

"I just missed you," I said, wiping away my tears.

"Oh, I miss you too. I'll be back in two days," Kun said.

"When you come back, let's go back to China," I said. Our family will be happier if we're far away.

"Okay, baby. Be careful, okay? Get some rest. I'll finish my meeting. I love you," he said.

"Okay, baby. Bye, love you too," I said, placing my phone back on the table and taking a shower.

Since that day, I didn't go back to my condo. I stayed with Rose for a while, and she happily accepted me. And the day came when Kun and I returned to China.

Three years later, Kun and Lisa's child, Xyzzon, is turning three years old. However, Kun has developed a serious illness that Lisa is unaware of. Meanwhile, Jungkook is trying his best to find happiness in his own life. Kun wants to go to Korea.