Love's Triumph and Enduring Bonds

"I'm sorry, Lali," he whispered. I didn't respond, but instead, I just hugged him tightly.

We stayed in each other's embrace for a few hours before he spoke again.

"Lalisa Manoban, will you marry me?" he asked, pulling out a ring from his pocket.

Tears streamed down my face as I nodded, overwhelmed with emotion. But in his excitement, he accidentally threw the ring into the water.

He looked at me, My smile fading, and started walking towards the car.

"Baby, I'm sorry... I'm just so happy, that's why the ring flew," he explained, chasing after me.

"Sorry, baby, I'll buy you another one," he said, trying to catch up with me.

"Buy your own... tsk! You're annoying," I replied, continuing to walk away.

"Get away from me... or my shoe will hit you," I warned.

"Baby, sorry," Jungkook shouted.

Author's POV:

Despite their constant bickering, Lisa, the cat, always seemed to come out on top.

Jungkook grew older, with a healthy fear of both the Lord and, of course, Lisa.

Even though they didn't always get along, their love for each other remained strong.

In the beginning, Jungkook had a bit of a hard time with Xyzzon, who was a daddy's boy. But now, they were inseparable like twins.

The end.