A Rollercoaster of Emotions and Uncertain Paths

Jungkook's POV:

I was about to pull Lali when suddenly she fainted.

I quickly caught her and rushed her to the hospital.

After a while, the doctor came out and smiled at me.

"Good news, she's two months pregnant," the doctor said, but my mind went blank upon hearing those words.

"Ah... congratulations again. I'll go ahead," the doctor said and left.

I snapped back to reality when Lali's phone rang. I was about to answer it when Rose beat me to it.

"Yes?" Rose answered the call.

"Is this Lali's friend?" the person on the other end asked.

"Yes, we're at the hospital," Rose replied.

"She suddenly fainted," Rose added. The person on the other end said okay, and Rose handed the phone back to Lali.

I ignored her and went inside, feeling a mix of emotions when I saw Lisa's face.

"Lisa, who's the father of that child?" I wondered silently, closing my eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a tall man walked in. Just as Lali opened her eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?" the man asked Lali and kissed her forehead while I stood there, watching my beloved with a smile.

"Yes, baby, I'm okay. Maybe... I'm just tired," Lisa said, touching the man's cheek. The door opened again, and the doctor entered.

Kun's POV:

As soon as I saw the doctor, the doctor immediately asked,

"Who are they?" in a polite manner. The doctor looked at the man and smiled at me.

"I'm her husband, Leng Xukun," I said, and the doctor nodded.

"Mr. Leng, your wife is two months pregnant. Congratulations," the doctor said, surprising both me and Lisa.

"Baby... you're pregnant," I said with joy, approaching Lisa, who was now sitting up in bed, shocked. She jumped and hugged me tightly.

"Baby..." Lisa said, tears welling up in her eyes.

Author's POV:

Jungkook couldn't bear to watch the woman he loved being happily embraced by another man, so he left the hospital and went home.

Lisa's POV:

Several days passed, and Kun returned to China for business.

He wanted me to come with him, but due to my pregnancy, I didn't want to go, so he had to leave alone.