A Journey of Love, Forgiveness, and Second Chances

Lisa's POV:

I was in complete shock when Jungkook jumped off the bridge. Without hesitation, I followed suit and quickly grabbed hold of him.

"Jungkook!" I shouted, patting him desperately, but he wasn't breathing anymore.

I did my best to perform CPR, but he still didn't respond. I cried and cried, overwhelmed with guilt.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, realizing that I hadn't realized my love for him sooner. "Please, baby... wake up."

"Please, baby... I need you... we need you," I whispered through tears. Suddenly, someone hugged me, and I opened my eyes.

"Bitch..." I exclaimed in surprise as Jungkook hugged me, a smile on his face.

"You!" I shouted at him, anger coursing through me as he laughed.

"That's not funny!" I yelled, but he continued to laugh.

In frustration, I grabbed my shoes and threw them at him.

"I hate you!" I shouted, throwing a shoe at him. "You almost died earlier, and now you're laughing?"

I pushed him into the water, watching as he fell in. But even after a few seconds, he didn't resurface.

I was taken aback when Jungkook's body floated up, and I quickly pulled him out of the water.

"You... Baby, I'm sorry... I... I was just surprised," I said, tears streaming down my face.

"Come on, baby, wake up," I pleaded.

Then, I heard laughter.

"I hate you," I whispered, crying uncontrollably. But he came to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jungkook whispered. I continued to cry, unable to find the words.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again," he promised, holding me tightly.

"Really... even if you were to jump again, it wouldn't make a difference," I said, my voice filled with tears.

"Really," Jungkook assured me, and I couldn't help but hit him lightly.

"Of course not... are you crazy?" He just laughed and kissed me on the forehead.