CH 1 PAGE 4

"So, you tied up as well?" you casually asked the man that- as previously mentioned- tied next to you, he looked timid, nervous and most of all, like a wet stinky oiled up rat.

You both stared at one another before you sighed and looked over towards the horses, more specifically towards your pony.

What had happened? You were the one wing held at gunpoint before reversing the roles, you didn't expect Arthur to have someone tag along with him, not knowing someone was behind you before your head was slammed by a butt of a gun.

Your head was pounding, blood dried on the side of your face that agitated you.

You expected your pony to come running to save you- and he was, he was indeed running before getting distracted by the mares- even the stallions, having completely forgotten about you.

You rolled your eyes as you watched the pony get rejected again.

You kept your eye on your pony, only shifting your gaze to the rat tied next to you as he stuttered out, just letting you mfs know I ain't writing stutters 😠 "how'd they get you?"

"Fucked me in the ass hard that's how."

"Excuse me?"

"Metaphorically, see the fucker with those delicious eyes that's makes you wanna eat them, not in a sexy type way but in a cannibalistic way?" You had tried to explain, failing miserably, leaving the poor feral rat to look at you with an even more nervous look.

You shook your head. "C'mon, look, the one that makes you wanna slurp him up?" You tried to explain again, failing miserably once more.

"The sluttiest grown man there? Oh come the fuck on!" You huffed when he still didn't know who you were talking about.

You finally stopped talking, you couldn't be bothered to waste another bre-

"The one with the female looking chest!"

"Oh, him. Yeah he was the one that captured me too." The guy was slumped forward.

"Capturing hooker left and right, amiright?"

He only gave you a weird look.

"Oh c'mon, you can't look at me like I'm the weird one here!" A dramatic look appeared on your face. "Man I just had to get knocked upside the head didn't I? Should've gone to a different town." Mumbling quietly to no one in particular, you didn't even know why you were at this camp, as far as you knew Arthur Morgan could've just taken the watch, robbed you and left you knocked out but no, you were tied to a tree with some man.

Of course you had to have some fun with this, perhaps torture the people here till they ultimately decide to kill you.

It seems as though your time had come, four men came towards you, possibly smelling like toxic waste. Black haired, white haired, balding and the man that had kidnapped you here.

"Can y'all at least kill my fat fucking pony first for betraying me?" You asked, motioning towards your travelling companion that snorted at the mares as he scooted closer to them, only for them to huff and move away.

"...ain't gonna last a day in the real world." You let out a dramatic sigh while shaking your head sadly as the older of the bunch chuckled, Hosea.

You turned your head towards the man, eyeing him up and down. "Smash😈⁉️"

Restraining order in the making.

Though, the older man didn't seem at all bother, perhaps not even knowing what smash meant he opened his mouth, a single word coming out before he was cut off by the black hair, child bearing hips having man, licking his lips, he started his interrogation.

Which had you extremely confused.

"Where is it?" The man breathed deeply. Causing you to raise a brow, looking around before looking at Kieran, thinking you just solved the mystery. "Me or him?" You asked suspiciously.

"You."

Turns out you didn't solve the mystery, only giving him a puzzled look in return. "Huh?"

He continued on, letting out a sigh. "Don't play dumb."

"Sir, not to be a dick, but I'm not playin' dumb, I'm just naturally dumb, been like that since 1892 when porny threw me off of him after seeing a mare that made his horn toot causing me to hit my head a lil too hard, tasted colours for a week. Did you know purple taste like ass, don't ask me how ass taste like... okay fine I'll tell ya, so one night, I think it was a Sunday, some man paid me to-"

"Enough! Enough, I don't want to hear it."

"Aw😞"

The man, Dutch, turned away from you as you went on with your story, telling it to Kieran who had no choice but to wail for mercy as Dutch pulled the others someplace else, discussing a topic.

"Worst 3 dollars I made in my life, but hey! Money's money😋"

(😁)