CH 1 PAGE 5

"well ain't you a small fella..?" You asked not at all bothered by watching them drop Kieran's pants down and hold a gelding up to his privates, only staring at his jr. "I wanna say it looks like a Gavin..." You hummed at your own think.

They all stopped what  they were doing- the man holding the gelding tool-bill, stopped his laughter as well.

"...does it already have a name? Put a lil top hat on it.." your voice grew quieter before you silenced yourself with a shrug.

"Ion know nothing' about where Colm O'Driscoll is! I swear!!" Kieran's voice stuttered out, further humiliated by his Johnson being exposed and your comments. Though despite Kieran's protest, neither of the three men believed the poor man.

With another threat of his manhood being gelded off Kieran finally broke. "Fine.. fine!  Hes- he's holed up somewhere passed valentine–" Kieran's back flattened against the tree, trying to get his privates away from the orange hued tool.

"Man, you're a snitch.." you said to Kieran, shaking your head at him.
Your comment had set Dutch's eye on you, taking a step closer as Bill out the item down. Arthur following not to far behind Dutch.

"And what about you?" His question confused you, showing with how you raised an eyebrow at him.

"The fuck you mean 'what about me'?" The confusion showed on your face, staring at the man's ugly ass outfit.

Dutch motion to Arthur. "Don't go playing down O'Driscoll." Dutch said making you gape at Arthur who had fibbed. "Woah there buddy, I'm not with that dumb fuck." You cursed gaze shifting between the four men then landing on Arthur's expression. "Oh your a motherfuckin' fibber, how'd that rhyme go? Liar, liar pants on fire? Boutta set those ugly ass pants on fire."

Arthur had only lied to you in an attempt you keep you near him, something about you just seemed so intriguing, the way you spoke, mannerisms and mostly the fact as to why you kept that ugly ass fucking pony with you that kept trying to get on first base with his poor mare.

"Don't be like that O'Driscoll." So Arthur had to play the part, grinning at you in an attempt to keep his lie safe. Maybe even get the camp to trust you?

You watched as Dutch dismissed you, planning to do the exact same thing he had done with Kieran, leave you to freeze and starve. They began untying the poor man, Arthur called John over, sparing you one last glance as you growled like a dog at them. Bill following suit with Kieran stumbling about, walking as though he just shit himself and desprately trying to kick it out his pants leg.

"Oh come on! Let me go! Don't be a dick!" You called out, sighing you tilted your head downwards letting out a loud sigh, a breath that you needed to let out to calm your breathing. "Well fuck them." You muttered under your breath.

Your eyes shifted towards Porny who turned his attention onto a different mare when Arthur shoo'd him away from his horse.

There goes your pony once more.

(😣)