CH 1 PAGE 8

"Why are we at a fancy place😣" the man that had- no never mind, we've already been through this. Arthur Morgan had kidnapped you, re-kidnapped you and is now- currently- in the process of ordering you food. You'd seen the prices and they were through the room. He came back, ignoring your question and just settling down with his stupid lil fancy clothing.

"How has your day been?" He asked curiously, trying to start a nice-awkward conversation with you.

You stared at him blankly, still tied up. "I got kidnapped.* You said in an obvious tone. Waiting for him to counter your words.

"No you didn't." He denied rather quickly, as if you were sat in front of him tied like a hostage.

"Yes I am..."

"No."

"Fair argument." You let out a grumbled sigh. "Why are you dressed like a buffoon?" You asked your own question, seeing how far you could irritate him.

Arthur had dressed to the nine just for you. Shirt tucked in, belt not loosely hanging as if he was some kinda slut, shirt. Buttoned fully instead of exposing his chest. "Special day."

"I get to be free!?"

"No."

"Then it ain't special."

Well. It wasn't freedom but at least you weren't attached to a log with no food. Then again, the food you were now currently eating was disgusting. Slop would've tasted better.

You cringed each time you ate the stew Pearson had made, wishing you were back at that fancy restaurant and ran Arthur's wallet dry- the man seemingly couldn't say no to you.

Even now he sat near you, eating with you while the other avoided you. Not liking how two "O'Driscoll's" referring to you and Kieran were able to stay in the camp that quote frankly hated the O'Driscoll's.

"This is shit. Pornys barf tastes better."

"How do you know what it's barf tastes like?" He asked curiously as you gave him a traumatized stare. "You don't wanna know..." You visibly shivered as you sucked it up and ate the slop.

How Arthur was able to get you out of the ropes? Simply put. Arthur had once more lied to Dutch, donated a large sum of his own money saying you had said where the cash resided on the way to the "bear" hunt. Dutch was oblivious to the lie, happy enough with the one thousand dollars being put towards camp.

"You got water?" You snapped Arthur out of his thoughts. The need to please you strangely playing him like a toy as he grunted getting up to grab you something to drink.

"Bros my lil bitch😋"

"What was that?"

"Nothin'😣"

SABIS YAP FEST
(small update but it's an update nonetheless 😞 eat up, feast, next update won't be in a while when I got enough time to finish rdr and replay it😣)