CH 1 PAGE 10

You were still stuck in the camp, unable to get out and about without pinhead- Arthur- who constantly followed you around like a bad odor.

Quite literally, the man didn't smell good. Always coming back whenever he left to hunt for Mr Pearson, hands dried with animal blood, maybe a bit of shit on him in bad days, he looked like he hadn't showered in a month. Yet he still somehow charmed you with a grin, well, sort of?

On the rare occasion, like today, that Arthur had decided to leave, saying he would be back with 'somethin' real special' before he left, acting as though you were his Lover- definitely have you those 'im feelin' romantical😈' eyes and seeing as he had finally left your poor self alone, he left you with a man he trusts.

"Come here often?" You casually said, trying to flirt via small talk with the most gorgeous man you've ever seen;Charles smith. What a beauty, if you were a scumbag you'd be cat calling him at this very moment. But luckily your not, actually, you are but just with women or men that look like they can crush your skull.

An unamused expression showered along his eyes and lips, going back to sharpening his knife. "No?.. okay, sorry." You awkwardly said, the embarrassment creeping up, feeling the back of your neck burn for some reason. Having just made a fool of yourself.

Deciding you couldn't take the awkwardness chewing along your skin, you got up, deciding to go spend time with your pony. "Where are you going?" If you were a girl in one of those 2018 Wattpad stories you would've melted at your feet and sucked him dry until he looked like that old lady from spongebob in the chocolate episode. "Gonna go bully my pony." You replied, already willing to start kicking your feet just for him. Though your sentence once again received a slightly weird look.

Charles let out a sigh going back to his knife as you began skipping away, metaphorically of course, you couldn't afford to humiliate yourself anymore, your ego couldn't take the extra blows.

"Don't give me that look, you were failing miserably." You scoffed at your pony as he sat on his ass, turned away from you. You pulled him away from the mares, that's the reason as to why he was upset with you. Snorting through his nose like an angry child.

"Oh! Come on! I'm your wing man, I would never do something to harm your romantic life." That's a lie, you definitely would, it would only be fair seeing as though he had bucked you off the one time and made you land in cowshit, you never forgave him after that. The pony once more huffed as you glared at him, such a stubborn miniature horse.

"Should make you into a pony stew😡"

"😡" And that earned you horse hooves straight to the chest, causing you to groaned when flopping down on the ground. "I still stand by what I said-' you wheezed out, index up as you raise your hand before letting it fall back down to your chest.

SABI'S YAP FEST🗣️🗣️
(Another short chapter, I did want Hosea in place of Charles with the same wording but ultimately had to change it to charles because Hosea already looks like that old lady from spongebob, I also do not know how to write for Charles😓🙏 BUT😈 BUT😈😈😈 really quick question

What would you mfs do if I made a rdr2 book beauty and the beast au, I'm not a fan of Disney movies but I think it would make a fantastic au😈🙏

HEAR ME OUT

Arthur Morgan as the beast 😈

Gaston or whatever the fuck mfs name was as either.
Sean Macguire cause I know mf is just as cocky as Gaston but isn't as disrespectful.

John Marston
Just BC I love this mf😣

Or

Dutch van der Linde
Bonus points just because I can make Micah as the lil D-rider Gustavo or whatever.)
UNEDITED😥
Gotta up my game with the writing😖