CH 1 PAGE 7

"you're comin' with me." The man that had lassoed and hogtied you now re-kidnapping you again? Who would've thought, honestly who would've, and he was doing it under the camps noses- never mind he got caught😓

"Arthur! What are you doing." Called out by the camp leader too. Though, lucky enough for the poor man having to carry your whining self, he had a excuse waiting for Dutch.

"Goin' to use it as bait, hunt me a bear." He quickly ran his tongue over his dry lips, hoping it'll work.

"HUH? YOU SAID WE WERE GOING OUT FOR ICE CREAM 😨" you looked at Arthur, mouth open in shock and betrayal as both men ignored you. "Atleast put some salt on me before it eats me, I need that five star review." You grumbled as he dragged you towards his horse, throwing you a top of the poor mare. Arthur gave her a pet, scratching ber neck before clicking his tongue to get her moving. "If I neigh will you ride me like that😿'

"What." Arthur looked at you in shock as you let out a pathetic sigh, laying back down fully, letting yourself be winded with each gallop his horse did, you were left gasping, trying to adjust your position, though, while you were doing that. It looked a little to much like you trying to escape, which earned you a slap. "Quit ch'ur squirming'" he held the reins to his horse with one hand, focusing his attention on you instead of the road.

"At least let me sit up-ugh.. knockin' the wind outta me here!" You whined causing Arthur to huff. "Shut it, we're almost there."

"Can we make out☹️"

"I thought I was gonna be used as bear bait..." You asked uncomfortably as the man picked out clothes for you.

Though your question made Arthur stop for a moment, havin' rode all the way from horseshoe overlook to Saint Denis just to get you some fancy shmansy clothes to wear. "You keep bitchin' and I will." His threat sounded empty so, in the you fashion, you pestered. "We gonna smash or somethin'😋"

"No."

"Aw, shucks." Though with that, brought on another question. "Are ya gonna let me be free?" You asked curiously as he gave you a weird stare, as if you were some crazy lunatic to even suggest such a scandalous thing. "No!" He let out an obnoxious chuckle, holding a rather shitty short up to your torso before nodding.

"Oh, and if anyone asks you led me to a big cash source."

"...what?" You asked him curiously, another part of his 'genius' plan he had planned for his plan.

You stopped for a moment, "if anyone asks you say you led ME to a large sum of money, understand?" He talked slowly, as if you hadn't heard it the first time.

You gave him a disgusted look, side eyeing him. "I heard you, I just don't understan- I am NOT wearing those fucking shoes- I do not understand what you're Tryna achieve through this.

Well let's see if you were such a fucking y/n in their natural y/n habitat, fanfictions, you would understand that he's trying to keep you for 'himself'

You stared at him like a puffer fish, waiting for his reply.

"Shut up." Good response, everyone. Applause this man.

(I SEE YOUR BEGS (one person asked for an update) AND I SHALL DELIVER, took me a little while, it's extremely short but I was literally pogo sticking around, metaphorically had shit to do, got mad beef with a 1 year old, we're boxing at dawn😿)

P.s: Unedited